Sarmy Thread

mousybrown

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres actually an American shop in Milton Keynes which sells all like Lucky Charms and American foods etc. They may sell root beer there if your interested : )

(Hence how i found the vanilla DP)

OMFG Lucky Charms i LOVE Lucky Charms!!!! i didnt realise u could get them over here, one of my friends used to have family ship them over for her and id always sneak over to have some <3

ER this is what i sent to you all :D

Hi all at Sylars Army

I was taking a look at your site and think its great and its nice to see you are having to much fun :-)

I was looking and sore that there was no links of Eclipse or the forum and I wondered if we could get a link on the site ?

We would be happy to work closer with you and help promote your site we have the same deal with 9th wonders and its been good for us both and helped make the con happen which was the most fun we have has in a long time

Maybe if we could get a banner on the front page we could give you a link back and also give you a dealers spot at the Convention to promote your site and maybe sell merchandise its up to you

I think it would work well and let more of the fans know of you site and Eclipse

Well let me know what you all think

Thanks and talk soon

Jason

maybe someone could get it to the right people ?

and we get accused of not answering our emails :D

we will see what happens thanks gang :P

jason :WAVE:

Hi Jason! :) ...did someone from the SArmy initially contact you with our SArmy link? ..wanna thank him/her .... very exciting, to say the least!!!!!!!!! :) Sheindie

And from there, I ended up on Adrian Pasdar's youtube account, which turned out to be the only April Fool's joke anybody's played on me all day. =O

Why what did he do for April fools?:D

He told us that, while sharing his videos had been a great experience, he now had to remove them all and retreat from youtube. XD

• Moderators

Theres actually an American shop in Milton Keynes which sells all like Lucky Charms and American foods etc. They may sell root beer there if your interested : )

(Hence how i found the vanilla DP)

I love that shop!

However I do not love their prices :WAVE:

Perhaps we can have a SArmy invasion and steal some stuff :D

it feels like we should make some sort of theme tune combining sylar quotes and food

Sylar wants breakfast...

Hahaha. I love you. :unsure:

I actually started making a similar one to that, but longer. I had the clips looked out and soundbytes sorted, whole thing scripted and then... I got bored and went off to do something else. Hum de dum. I think I still have the script... ah yes

Script.

Perhaps someday I'll finish it.

Have you ever tried to roll a snowglobe - they go a bit wonky.

So no...I'm not volunteering :wub:

I don't think I'll obtain the most amount of goods in the time allocated ;)

Ill volunteer if i get to keep everything i collect and theres no glue on my face : )

I actually started making a similar one to that, but longer. I had the clips looked out and soundbytes sorted, whole thing scripted and then... I got bored and went off to do something else. Hum de dum. I think I still have the script... ah yes

Script.

Please make this! It was very amusing to read.

Script.

Please make this! It was very amusing to read.

It is funny ... I love the bit with Mohinder on the ceiling - I can imagine Sylar's face asking him if he wants breakfast!

Perhaps we should film it at Eclipse with the Sarmy in the various roles!

• Moderators

Well really we're just fighting the people inside the food shop, though we can't do that on an empty stomach, so it's all quite confusing :poki:

We'll send Laura in first for a dummy run of sorts .. then if she's successful, we'll attack from all angles :wub: