Orli

Kari

If Viggo goes I think I'll be too busy having a heart attack to do anything!

<lol> well if he comes to c-5 you'l be hearimg my " yeeees' screm in the UK:-) I just have to meet that guy looove hes acting and hes photos , i got to meet him !!!

SM pleeease with ( as garfield says so sweetly ) Mozarela chees on toop :D

oww and make a place for me in the tent , i'll bring food and marshmelow :-) and i realy knew how to serviv out doors in worm / cooled wether , so you'l need a person like me :-)

Edited by Nili

i dont wanna start another thread for wot i wanna say so i'm jus doin it in here!

Nili, u've got the wrong dominic in ur sig!!! ;)

kirsty xx

No i dont <g> i'd love to meet Dom ( LOTR) again but i think he need a bit of a rest from c-4 , so i'll save him for c-6 list

hai but thanks for reading my list . you'r the 1st one ..i think.. to do that :-)

annnd dominic.K ( from enterprise ) well he's coll and i did hear hes just wounderfull and charming so why not :-)

hey people if orli came it wud be amazing worth goin if he was the only one there just too give him a hug mmmm orli **wakes up** oh yeah an i'd definatly go in a hotel an do it agen te next day i might even go sleep in front of his desk to be the fist one there

am i rambling on agen?

sorry lol :D

*drools over Orli, grabs bucket and puts in place* I would sleep with him just so I was the first one at his queue. Sorry shouldn't say things like that but its so true. :rolleyes: *looks angelic, glows some halo appears. soon to disappear and be replaced by horns and holds a pitchfork still glowing though* I can dream can't I??

Since I have already had the pleasure of meeting both Viggo & Orlando this year already...I can assure you SM that they would make the perfect guests at C5!

SO BRING THEM ON!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll even offer to look after them! :unsure:

Since I have already had the pleasure of meeting both Viggo & Orlando this year already...I can assure you SM that they would make the perfect guests at C5!

SO BRING THEM ON!!!!!!!!!!! 

I'll even offer to look after them!  :D

Wow! Your so lucky! How did you manage that?

MY GOD!!! HOW?!?! Please share! I would love to meet Orli *sigh*...