Who's STILL going to the convention?

I'm still going, I don't have a choice since it costs so much. But we're still going to meet people who've worked on Lost and who might have some good show secrets for us :P

I just wanted to start a thread where we can all try and be positive about the event and bring back the happy :vader:

Edited by night_sky_dream

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definatley going!!!! my favourite character (mikhail (andrew divoff)) is still going so i'm happy!!!

Did you know he is credited as being in the new Indiana Jones movie? Will have to try and get a question in about that!

im going cant afford not to

im looking forward to spending time with the guests we have hanging out and generally all being relaxed

and hopefully well get a good replacement if not well i hope they throw in some nice freebies:P or let us standards come to the coctail party haha

Andrew looks like he will be so much fun, I found pics of him on Flickr at con/events - he looks a lot of fun :vader:

im looking forward to spending time with the guests we have hanging out and generally all being relaxed

and hopefully well get a good replacement if not well i hope they throw in some nice freebies:P or let us standards come to the coctail party haha

Yey! Fishbitch! I'm glad you're still coming :P

Edited by night_sky_dream

yep, it is the first UK lost con, and ur right, we can say we were at the 1st!!!!

The quitters can all leave, but I want to be there at the first. I don't know any Lost fans in real life sooo at least I get to meet some now ;) And if not many people go then it just means we'll have a bigger chance of all meeting each other and all becoming friends. :P

(I'm not usually this positive :vader::P )

Andrew looks like he will be so much fun, I found pics of him on Flickr at con/events - he looks a lot of fun :P

Yey! Fishbitch! I'm glad you're still coming ;)

YAY were gonna have so much fun fishbitchin! about i dunno the jearded one who smokes loads of jerugs:P and crys jears at every possible moment

yep, it is the first UK lost con, and ur right, we can say we were at the 1st!!!!

The quitters can all leave, but I want to be there at the first. I don't know any Lost fans in real life sooo at least I get to meet some now :P And if not many people go then it just means we'll have a bigger chance of all meeting each other and all becoming friends. :P

(I'm not usually this positive :vader::P )

same im being positive because i guess it has its benifits,

just more worried about sam [wyn] not coming if we dont get a replacement then ill have no where to stay as i cant afford hotel on my own :P meh ill sleep in the partay hall haha

• Showmasters Admin

just more worried about sam [wyn] not coming if we dont get a replacement then ill have no where to stay as i cant afford hotel on my own :thumbup: meh ill sleep in the partay hall haha

It may be an idea to start a thread for people who may lose room-mates, as other people who wind up losing their room-mate may decide not to go too if they think they have to pay the full amount of the room on their own. At least if there is a thread you may be able to find a new roomie, :lol: That way we may be able to stop a few more people cancelling, heh.

SJ

xox

I have a feeling I've lost my roomie, aww... may have a room all to myself!

yea we should do, i hate to feel like im puttin on pressure to sam, id love her to come but i dont want her to feel pressured.

we should do that and the rooms are cancelable so maybe if we end up losing roomies we could just find new ones as you say but gotta wait till i no if sams coming or not.

i think alot of people who booked from adverts in lost mag etc prob wont no that henry cancelled, i think well wait till the replacements announced to see if people are really not coming.