Right, it's just an idea...but

wilko2205

I think Greg Grunberg would be a great guest

Best known for Alias and Heroes...but he was the pilot of 815

If my memory is right, he has appeared in 3 episodes. This may not sound good enough for a lost con, but Yemi has only been in 3 episodes. Marvin Candle has only appeared through 3 dharma videos.

With all due respect to showmasters and the guests, this con isnt about main stars anymore. I realise this is beyond Massive Event's control, because of filming issues. But Greg won't start filming Heroes until may 3rd. I don't think he'd be involved in another project just a month before, so he could be free.

I really think Grunny would be a quality guest, it's well known he is great with fans

Think about it Jase & Mark. Thats all i ask :D

Greg would be a great guest - if you got him I'd be there in a heartbeat. Such a lovely man.

He's actually got quite a few tales to tell about working on Lost, despite the fact he was only in it for a very very short while!

Perhaps he could explain the dodgy 'tache his photo had the other week on the telly screen!

• Showmasters Admin

To be honest there are lot of events, that have along actors from other series as well as the main focus of the event... there have been Farscape guests at a Serenity convention, Angel guests at a Supernatural one, Firefly guests at an Angel event, Dead Like Me guest at a Firefly event... it isn't unsual to have an extra guest along to purely support the event and perhaps sell some more tickets. So if Greg was free I would be all for it, I wouldn't be saying "no, this is a LOST event".

I know some people are probably wanting a Lost guest, but I'm guessing that at such a late stage, and with the actors all being limited to Hawaii, that it rules any main cast LOST guests at all, and thus leaves us with guest stars - or perhaps an actor from another series, just to give the event a slight boost, and a taste of something different.

I'm attending the event as a LOST fan but wouldn't complain about getting ANY guest at this stage, whether it was someone in 4 episodes, or another series.

I'd perhaps like to see a guest star who is known for other works, ie. Kevin Durand who has only been in season four for 3 episodes (but was in Dark Angel) or Katey Sagal (for Futurama).

But as mentioned I'm going one way or the other, so any announcements won't change my mind, it will just be a bonus to get extra guests now. :)

SJ

xox

• Moderators

I would.

I'd make her my BFF.

We can go to Thailand together.

But she'd tattoo you in your sleep! And then when you wake up, she'd be like "oh, it means LIFE!" when really it means "PROPERTY OF BAI LING" :thumbup:

• Showmasters Admin

There's no point inviting him. You wouldn't share :lol:

I would! ... for like five minutes anyway... B)

But he's done loads of things, Dark Angel (:thumbup:) + a few films too like 3.10 to Yuma, Wild Hogs, and others. Tee hee hee. I can't help myself, I'd love any DA guest tbh, lol... but it is a Lost event I guess, *sighs*

SJ

x

LMFAO ^^^^^ im so glad your coming to lockdown

man i wonder what christina thinks of the cancellation

but on topic

i think greg would be a guest that would be good for making people stay and making heroes fans come =] be nice to meet him but id rather have a more lost centric guest but im up for anyone