Free Photoshoot at Inaugral Ball

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to give up in the end - t'internet kept freezing on me....

However, I will give more attention to it tonight as it won't be 2315 when I finally get on the computer (bl**dy Freelancer!!).

Michelle

Yes did receive your email - thanks haven't made too many mistakes thankfully.

Am going against my better judgement and loading all onto Photobucket - have made excellent progress tonight - will email all persons the details once completed (safer that way as too many unsolicited peeps on forum (no offence guys but don't read, mods please delete)).

Have uploaded an amazing 80 photos tonight and will continue tomorrow night (should complete it then).

Maybe this was the easier route we'll soon find out!

Wyn - whereabouts in cambs are you from?

Michelle

Keep an eye on your inboxes as I have just got onto the 'puter and will be emailling all tonight - been watching Tin Man on Sci Fi.

As Madonna said - "Absolutely no regrets"

TTFN,

Michelle

PS Thank you David B.

If you're having trouble uploading images, try this out:

Open up 'My Computer'.

In the Address Bar, type 'ftp://eclipse@kennylowe.org"

When it asks for a password, type eclipse

You can then drag all the photos in to that directory, and just leave them to copy.

They'll then be at http://www.kennylowe.org/eclipse

What could be easier?

Kenny,

You should be getting email anytime soon, just done the biggest mail shot outside of work.

Thank you for a useful tip for the future though.

Michelle

But....

Just had a message saying your mailbox is full Kenny!

So not typical for this to happen.

Well it wasn't so much a tip so much as an ftp site I set up especially for you;)

I guess I can leave it open for anyone though.

If anyone wants to stick eclipse related images in it, they're more than welcome:D

Crap, I blocked *@kennylowe.org a couple of nights ago for spam - use kenny.lowe@gmail.com, sorry.

They're awesome :smile:

Roxy forwarded me the link so I got to see - YAY!!!!

Yep liked it so much it's now proudly my FB profile pic, so there you go! Thanks Michelle, it's all done now :YAHOO:

Wyn,

Rechecked the 'bucket and consulted the email you sent with the photo and have found your group pic on page 6 right at the bottom second from the left.

I'm sorry it didn't come out as well as I hoped it would - also sorry if this still isn't you.

Michelle

Nats,

My mistake - put your name at the front but have just seen ur email and will send the link as soon as I get home - stupid work computer won't let me access Photobucket (fing government).

Michelle

PS Thank you for thinking I was lovely (head explodes).

Edited by re4per

Wyn,

Rechecked the 'bucket and consulted the email you sent with the photo and have found your group pic on page 6 right at the bottom second from the left.

I'm sorry it didn't come out as well as I hoped it would - also sorry if this still isn't you.

Michelle

Nah unfortuantly i know the peeps in that pic but it isn't me or my friends the one with us there is just 3 of us 2 girls and a guy giess it didnt' come out