Dealers Room at Lockdown

Ok LOST souls

Some of you may know that I emboss copper and with the results make A6-A4 notebooks and journals etc?. I’ve just returned from exhibiting my wares at the “Eclipse†event and now busy making for LOCKDOWN in a few weeks . Normally the books take 3-4 weeks to make but if anyone as any special request (with no obligations just wanna see what you're keen on and if there be consensus of sorts?) i.e any particular characters emblems logos etc let me know ASAP please.

Whilst I’m here just like to thank everyone that has shown support for the dealers that exhibit/sell at the SM/Massive events. Naturally we’re in business (some part-time whilst some, like myself, full time.. i.e sole income). A continued high calibre of dealers selling quality product can only be achieved with your support so thank you all in advance

Will Phoenix

Phoenix Handmade Books and journals

Will is the coolest dealer around - sorry guys - but he is !!!

Im not going to the Lost event, but it would be interesting to see some images that those of you would like embossed etc!

Ad

The smallest size notebooks (about A6 size) are usually £16-£18. A5 size is £30-£35.
- thanks

i'm intrested in getting one with the DHARMA sign on it, and mabye one for my brother who cant come, but i dnt know how much money i'll have by then to spend

Like we've said, they are worth it - they're not things that take 5 mins to do - if that was the case Will would be a millionnaire lol!!

Ad

I got these two below, one this weekend and one a while back - but I've had several others commissioned for friends, each for around about £16.

s640x480.jpg

The thing I love about these books as they are utterly unique. Because they're hand made they're really a kind of functional art and one of a kind special - even before you factor in having something completely custom made for friends (or yourself!) which looks like it's cost so much more than that.

On that basis I think they're amazingly well priced. Plus I got my dad (who is the hardest person to buy for in the world ever) a book specially made for Christmas and he loved it so immensely that he was disinterested in the rest of his presents on the day which made me feel very smug indeed - especially since the year before he actually gave me back the pressie I bought after he unwrapped it and told me to take it back and get my money back and not bother.

Edited by nkb

Here you go (sorry about the quality):

Imsure Will could do a 'Lost' version???

P1000066.jpg

Ad

I saw that picture..... with the 'SOLD' sign... and was coveting it all weekend (I tried to stop time, so I could steal it, but just looked like I was feeling uncomfortable) :(

Will is an actual legend.

I ended up getting my book signed by the guests because it was so fantastic : )

My friend bought a Lost one from Will months ago and has started collecting Lost actors autos in it. She'll be bringing it to Lockdown!

Will is an actual legend.

I ended up getting my book signed by the guests because it was so fantastic : )

That never actually occurred to me!! :WINCE: You're right, these books make excellent autograph books! (Especially as he hand crafts them, so no two are ever going to be fully identical! :(

Because I fail miserably at taking decent photos, this is a poor representation, but this is my A5 Lost journal from Will, complete with some guest signatures that I've collected. I'm hoping to do a good job of filling it! The inner pages have great watermarks on them related to the covers, and if you ever run out of pages, just ask Will to send you some more and you can get the book rebound. This is the second one I've bought and I shall no doubt be adding to my collection at Lockdown.

notebook001.jpg

will, i've decided. could you do me an A6 book, with the dharma logo and 'Lost autograph book' written on it please. i'll pay for it on the friday if thats ok :)

EDIT: all spelt right now i think * thanks Nikstar

Edited by Rodders

will, i've decided. could you do me an A6 book, with the dharma logo and 'Lost autograph book' written on it please. i'll pay for it on the friday if thats ok :)

Since the timescale till Lockdown is relatively short, it might be worth emailing Will to see if he can sort it for you just in case he doesn't come back onto here for a couple of days.