Latest Guest Announcement : Karen Allen?

MikeDonovan

Jackson was never officially announced and it was never officially made public that SM were trying to get him so they werent actually obliged to confirm or deny anything.

Fans can believe what they want but fans should also be wise enough to see if the rumors are true by checking the site or an SM official, not a dealer who heard it on the grapvine/rumor mill (if that's the case) - why do people constantly beleive what they say? Maybe they say things like that to get people to go to the con which means more customers for their stall?

What's that you say? Kurt Russell coming to LFCC 08??

• Showmasters Admin

Jackson was never officially announced and it was never officially made public that SM were trying to get him so they werent actually obliged to confirm or deny anything.

Fans can believe what they want but fans should also be wise enough to see if the rumors are true by checking the site or an SM official, not a dealer who heard it on the grapvine/rumor mill (if that's the case) - why do people constantly beleive what they say? Maybe they say things like that to get people to go to the con which means more customers for their stall?

We'll almost never confirm or deny rumours about guests who haven't been announced. We can't - if we are in negotiation with someone, and then confirm that this is the case, then (1) people book on the basis of a guest who hasn't said yes yet, which isn't good; (2) the guest might hear that we are telling people they are coming when they haven't agreed to do so yet, which then gets their back up and stops the negotiations. And we can't say "no, we aren't in negotiation with XXX" either, because then you could work out which ones we were talking to by process of elimination - the ones we don't deny would be the ones we are talking to. There's occasional exceptions to this (no, we aren't in negotiation with Arnold Schwarzenneger at this time), but by and large this has to be the way it is.

Simple answer - don't listen to rumours. It isn't confirmed until it is confirmed.

I'm currently in negotiations with Megan Fox to star as the lead in my new re-make of Lady Chatterleys Lover. I will be playing the gardener. I'm shooting on a micro budget - so locations will include : -

My Bedroom

My Kitchen

My Back Garden

It's tagline is "One womans sensual journey begins.."

I'm currently in negotiations with Megan Fox to star as the lead in my new re-make of Lady Chatterleys Lover. I will be playing the gardener. I'm shooting on a micro budget

I'll be your body-double for free then.

• Showmasters Admin

Will do the same.

Do they take the money from your account as soon as you purchase the ticket or when they dispatch them?

The process is not automatic (i.e. immediate). But the payment is usually taken within a week or so of you placing the order.

Will do the same.

Do they take the money from your account as soon as you purchase the ticket or when they dispatch them?

The process is not automatic (i.e. immediate). But the payment is usually taken within a week or so of you placing the order.

Thanks for that TT! :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Actually it can be sooner than a week of you placing the order - depends on how up to date I am and how busy the shop is - but it's usually (at the moment) within 2-3 days max.