John Terry ... John Terry ... John Terry !

dufresne

Recurring and interesting character, not readily required for filming series 4, likely to be available, previously at Autographica, the only choice for the last Lockdown place :)

Edited by dufresne

or Josh...Josh...Josh...

I was out shopping this afternoon and spotted one of those aftershave ads he's in...half naked and dripping wet....come on Showmasters...you'd make a lot of women VERY happy if you could somehow magic him up :lol:

or Josh...Josh...Josh...

I was out shopping this afternoon and spotted one of those aftershave ads he's in...half naked and dripping wet....come on Showmasters...you'd make a lot of women VERY happy if you could somehow magic him up :D

Don't remind me of those. *g*

I ventured into a store selling perfumes here - normally a big no no because of my allergies - and begged until they gave me a small poster and one of those paper bags with his picture from one of the adverts on. :lol:

• Moderators

Screw you all and your pathetic three-time naming!

Kiele...Kiele...Kiele...Kiele...Kiele...Kiele...Kiele...Kiele...Kiele...

.. ok, I'm bored now, but yeah :lol:

or Josh...Josh...Josh...

I was out shopping this afternoon and spotted one of those aftershave ads he's in...half naked and dripping wet....come on Showmasters...you'd make a lot of women VERY happy if you could somehow magic him up :D

I ventured into a store selling perfumes here - normally a big no no because of my allergies - and begged until they gave me a small poster and one of those paper bags with his picture from one of the adverts on. :lol:

This was the one I spotted...I swear I stood there staring for ages, oblivious to my daughter trying to pull me away

holloway5.jpg

This was the one I spotted...I swear I stood there staring for ages, oblivious to my daughter trying to pull me away

That's the one I have. :D

The bag looks a bit different, but is just as drool worthy. :YAHOO:

Josh... Josh... Josh...

*joins in and goes off looking for candles to increase the effect*

Edited by Queen_Sindel

or Josh...Josh...Josh...

I ventured into a store selling perfumes here - normally a big no no because of my allergies - and begged until they gave me a small poster and one of those paper bags with his picture from one of the adverts on. :YAHOO:

holloway5.jpg

hehe, that's the one I saw in a shop window and my friend had to drag me away, lol! ;)

I go for a maincast guest... Don't really matter who, but if I had to chose I'd pick Evangeline or Josh (or Terry or Michael Emerson >_<).

btw: I have that perfume from Davidoff, but I already had it some time before Josh was the model :YAHOO:.

Edited by m3tgecko

i have that advert on my ipod so i have josh wherever i go :YAHOO:

im so tempted to by the aftershave so i can smell like josh and get a little bag:P and when theyre not looking ... snab the poster :D;):D:D

here you go ladies :D

Edited by nikstar1989

holloway5.jpg

I tried to steal one of them, In my defense I did ask the woman behind the counter in the shop first but she said no :YAHOO: I couldn't get it out of the shop though ;)

I bought the aftershave, it does smell lovey, like you'd expect JH to smell :D

Edited by night_sky_dream

EMILIE EMILIE EMILIE

MICHAEL MICHAEL MICHAEL

MARSHA MARSHA MARSHA

Seriously though, I would love John Terry for the final guest.

Also, if you guys have a HQ version of that Josh photo just go to www.jessops.co.uk and get it turned into a poster. I'm starting to think it would be quite profitable to get a load printed off and sell them at Lockdown LOL.

Well if your topic has achieved anything, it's brought Ant out of the woodwork

Haha :wub: Yeah I saw this topic as worthy for a post! I'll be making my Showmasters return by being at the Eclipse convention this weekend, really should have been posting a bit on that board :lol:

Well that's normally where you find Ants unsure.gif

I thought he had been jailed for shoplifting ....

Hey Duffers, long time no speak! I will never live down that whole incident will I???