Blah blah ... writers' strike .... blah blah .... unavailable ...

dufresne

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it's just easy to bash drug addicts and drunk drivers than it is to bash people who haven't done that.

But, yep. Lets keep this thread nice :P

Oh I know and I agree with you. I'm much more of a fan of Josh and Evie than the other two actors named but there was a thread that went this way once and turned into a fight, didn't want this to head the same way. Although drug addict is a bit of a strch through LOL.

i suppose everyone has there own opinions, i think everyone loves to bash michelle/ana but when it comes to matthew fox most people think its wrong. i suppose it should be the same rules for all the actors but if they break the law or something i think there should be a little leway in what you can and cant say?

although im not a matthew fox fan i dont blatently bash him i make sarcastic jokes :lol: as i read through the latest fish biscuit post :P

but i suppose you cant really address a subject which people have big oppinions on without sounding rude thats just the way the internet is.

it would be cool to have a debate about this subject at lockdown without it turning into an arguement :poki:

ok i know this makes no sense but basically my point is post people on here will happily bash michelle or bai ling as they dont have that many fans and they dont particularly like em, fair enough i like michelle but i dont complain about it because i happily bashed bai ling and all but suddenly when it turns to someone they like they expect the rules to be different, i just think its much harder to bash evie or josh or someone like HIC because they havent broke the rules and gone a little crazy, but like matthew fox went a little crazy in an interview, and several others broke the law

what i mean is if your gonna bash an actor you dont like you cant expect when someone turns around and says i dont like such and such for there to be a silence rule on speaking about that actor

[im trying to talk in a nice way and no pro anything in this post, i know its hard without starting an arguement but shouldnt it be you should be alowed to make comments about all actors or none at all]

i vote for the latter. :D

edit: this isnt aimed at anyone in particular im even talking about how i can be hypocritical myself :D just thought it was an interesting point

Edited by nikstar1989

i suppose everyone has there own opinions, i think everyone loves to bash michelle/ana but when it comes to matthew fox most people think its wrong. i suppose it should be the same rules for all the actors but if they break the law or something i think there should be a little leway in what you can and cant say?

although im not a matthew fox fan i dont blatently bash him i make sarcastic jokes :YAHOO: as i read through the latest fish biscuit post :D

but i suppose you cant really address a subject which people have big oppinions on without sounding rude thats just the way the internet is.

it would be cool to have a debate about this subject at lockdown without it turning into an arguement ;)

ok i know this makes no sense but basically my point is post people on here will happily bash michelle or bai ling as they dont have that many fans and they dont particularly like em, fair enough i like michelle but i dont complain about it because i happily bashed bai ling and all but suddenly when it turns to someone they like they expect the rules to be different, i just think its much harder to bash evie or josh or someone like HIC because they havent broke the rules and gone a little crazy, but like matthew fox went a little crazy in an interview, and several others broke the law

what i mean is if your gonna bash an actor you dont like you cant expect when someone turns around and says i dont like such and such for there to be a silence rule on speaking about that actor

[im trying to talk in a nice way and no pro anything in this post, i know its hard without starting an arguement but shouldnt it be you should be alowed to make comments about all actors or none at all]

i vote for the latter. :D

edit: this isnt aimed at anyone in particular im even talking about how i can be hypocritical myself :D just thought it was an interesting point

I know exactley what your saying. I actually don't not like a single member of the Lost cast, and most of us were guilty of saying something negative in the Bai Ling thread LOL. I've also never said anything negative about Michelle as I like her (Michelle but not Ana Lucia). Although I don't see what breaking the law has to do with being able to talk bad about the cast though, just because they have broken the law doesn't mean there bad people.

Talking about this has made me realise how many of the Lost cast have broken the law: Adewale, Michelle Rodriquez , Cynthia Watros, Daniel Dae Kim have all been caught drink driving, Matthew Fox has admitted to talking drugs, Josh Holloway has admitted to stealing.

I understand and agree with what your saying completely, if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.

Edited by Lambourne

Talking about this has made me realise how many of the Lost cast have broken the law: Adewale, Michelle Rodriquez , Cynthia Watros, Daniel Dae Kim have all been caught drink driving, Matthew Fox has admitted to talking drugs,

talking drugs? Wow, that must be good sheeeeit :lol:

Josh Holloway has admitted to stealing and Bai Ling was [subsequently removed by original poster]

I'd be careful what you say with regard to Bai Ling; no charges for stealing were even pressed, let alone a guilty verdict returned. You could be looking at defamation and/or libel there...

Edited by TommyT

i think when making statements say ALLEDGEDLY

kathy griffin does it all the time :poki: and you cant get sued etc.

and i think unless your an avid reader on the bai ling blog most of the media didnt report that the charges have been dropped so its an honest mistake :D

and about the MF thing at times he seems to be boasting, like that him and his wife got high on theyre honeymoon and was out of it the entire time, just think saying stuff like that must hurt his fellow cast mates who have had drug addictions in the past

but yes ALLEDGEDLY

Talking about this has made me realise how many of the Lost cast have broken the law: Adewale, Michelle Rodriquez , Cynthia Watros, Daniel Dae Kim have all been caught drink driving, Matthew Fox has admitted to talking drugs,

talking drugs? Wow, that must be good sheeeeit :poki:

Josh Holloway has admitted to stealing and Bai Ling was caught stealing.

I'd be careful what you say with regard to Bai Ling; no charges for stealing were even pressed, let alone a guilty verdict returned. Yu could be looking at defamation and or libel there...

I removed it from my post as I don't want to be sued LOL.

night sky dream i agree it's that he's proud of it and he has a lot of impressional fans and 2 lil kids dom and naveen have had problems but they MF almost makes drugs sound cool if that makes sense and that is worse than the partaking

But hey maybe he was saying it sarcasticly and the empire person twisted it all round