Ali Larter - Season 3

Phoenix Will Rise

Beyonce Knowles (Dreamgirls), Ali Larter (Resident Evil: Extinction, "Heroes") and Idris Elba (American Gangster) will star in Obsessed , a thriller that Screen Gems will put into production this summer, reports Variety.

Steve Shill will direct a script by David Loughery. Will Packer produces, and Knowles will be executive producer along with her father, Mathew Knowles.

In Obsessed, Elba will play an asset manager who has a knockout wife (Knowles) and thriving career until a temp office worker (Larter) begins stalking him.

----------

I hope that this doesnt mean she wont be in Heroes... :blink:

After how the left her in Season 2 I was really hoping to see her fist bust through the ruins and have her emerge in flames (ala Phoenix!)

• Moderators

If they're producing it in the Summer, then that's later than when Heroes starts.

Kristen Bell is working on something earlier on, but she'll be joining them. And then there's Zachary with Star Trek etc.

They do all do their own projects if/when they can, and Heroes often works around that.

Obviously that doesn't mean Ali WILL be in it for sure, but at the same time it's certainly no confirmation that she won't be.

I thought it was confirmed that both she and Adrian would be back? Or was I daydreaming again!!

Kristin from E Online has said that yes, they both will be back..

However Kristin is not an official source, she can be highly reliable tho..

Saying that, there is nothing to say that yes, both Ali and Adrian will be back next season.. but perhaps in a flashback scenario, or something like DL during Season 2...

To be honest, Ali kinda seems more interesed in her movie career, so maybe she is happy to cut down on the amount of time she spends on Heroes to concentrate on the bigger picture instead..? Just a slight smahe in my opinion. I love her character, and feel that so far she has been a bit shafted in Heroes, as most other characters have had much bigger/better storylines.. In episode 1 of season 1, Ali was pretty much the character I was most interested in.. but from then on the writers just kept her to herself and never really mixed her into the overall story that well...

So I really want them to do her justice in Season 3...

When i watched the season 2 finale, i was sure that Adrian would come back (with the help of Claire's blood...) but Nikki/Jessica ? :thumbup:

If she will come back, it would be a little "big"... Nikki is not Claire !

And i think Claire's blood could nothing to help the millions of parts of Nikki after the explosion :poki:

They may use one of those old plot devices from back in the old day of serial films like Flash Gordon/Buck Rogers where she'll find an exit just before the building blows, but it wasn't shwon on screen in the last season.

They may use one of those old plot devices from back in the old day of serial films like Flash Gordon/Buck Rogers where she'll find an exit just before the building blows, but it wasn't shwon on screen in the last season.

exactly!

I read (but it was unconfirmed) that Niki did die in the explosion and it will be Jessica back for S3. I also read that Bell hasn't yet signed for S3. (but again it was unconfirmed)

I can't see how they're going to explain Elle's absence unless they've already filmed her demise - perhaps in S3 trailer (what we now know was actually the 12th episode of S2). Kring did say that originally Elle wasn't meant to be in that many episodes but due to her popularity, they kept her in for longer than planned.....just a thought ;)

I read (but it was unconfirmed) that Niki did die in the explosion and it will be Jessica back for S3. I also read that Bell hasn't yet signed for S3. (but again it was unconfirmed)

I can't see how they're going to explain Elle's absence unless they've already filmed her demise - perhaps in S3 trailer (what we now know was actually the 12th episode of S2). Kring did say that originally Elle wasn't meant to be in that many episodes but due to her popularity, they kept her in for longer than planned.....just a thought :wub:

The trailer did have what looked like a showdown between Sylar & Elle... so it is possible that he killed her off... But maybe they saved showing that footage so they could re-negotiate with K.Bell and extend her run longer...