"GET IN MAAAAAAAAAAAA TELLEEEEE!!!"

Hobbit_of_Dorsetshire

The rum-sodden rascal will be appearing on the Kilroy programme, BBC1 at 9am Thursday (that's tomorrow!) unless the schedule is changed at the last minute...

Be afraid...very afraid...

And the shirt stayed on, dears, although the glow from Mr Kilroy-Silk's perma-tan almost inspired you-know-what!!!

:P

;)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool... can't wait to see you on T.V. Whats the topic?

The show was inspired by Tony Blair's statement last week where he suggested free gym sessions should be provided on the NHS in some cases...

:D

You interested in that topic then?.... and were you showing off your t-shirt to full potential? lol

Yeah, I saw him too!! *squeals excitedly* Normally I wouldn't have Robert Kilroy Silk within a million miles of my lovely self, but on this occasion I just had to make an exception - even though I did want to punch both him and that patronising twit with the black polo neck and blonde highlights after about 5 minutes... :P

Nick, you did a great job - were yez nervous at all, bab? :D

The guy that made me throw the cat at the tv was the one that was talking about these overweight people going into cafes, just before the tanned one brought nick into it.

Do you mean the older guy with the earring who reckoned he knew it all about families and family dynamics because he'd had one himself? :lol: If so, then had I been with you I would've joined you in your cat tossing!

Er - I should really rephrase that last sentence, shouldn't I... :(:lol:

As an "obese" person myself, I got really pissed off with the people (blokes, I noticed) who hold the quaint idea that we're all lazy and/or not trying to do something about it. I wish I could be one of those "fat and happy" types, but I can't and I'm not and I've been dieting seriously since July. Hell, I even do 2.5 hours of exercise a week now - aerobics and swimming...and I have my own little Greenpeace boat with protesters as protection from whalers... ;)

Ooops, sorry, little rant there... :(

I found it really interesting as a topic - though kinda agreed with the guy who said there should be free gym access for everyone, frankly. ;)

And at the risk of sounding biased, ;) Nick done us proud, imho. :lol:

BTW "the tanned one"... :lol: There couldn't be an oilier creature on daytime TV unless a piece of tuna in olive oil learned to speak...

Edited by yeltz-lass