How to look out for eachother?

mousybrown

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite tall, nearly 5'10", very long black and purple hair and apparently rather striking green eyes. That will probably be the best way to recognise me during the day as for comfort I'm just going to do the boring jeans and a t-shirt thing.

Friday night I will look like a student that got spat out of hell, Saturday night I will be doing a bit of Vivienne Westwood glamour, and by Sunday night you will probably recognise me anyway. :P

I'll be the Australian without blonde hair :P

As for the colour of my own hair... I have no idea as I'm going to the hairdressers tomorrow. Currently, it's long and brown, but that won't help you :wub:

Easier to just think of me as the Australian. Who isn't blonde ^^

I'll be the one hanging out with the Australian girls (and a few others from all over the world LOL).

Uhm... during the conventions I'll just be wearing jeans and a top, not 100% sure yet about the parties. I always wear black Converse, glasses and I have long dark hair xD

u'll be able to spot me- i'm usually the one with a short costume on at the parties, and i'm usually quite loud and drunk and talkin to random ppl :D

i'm about 5'6" and i have purple highlights in my hair atm, so thats pretty recognizable! i'll be constantly carrying round a poster tube (for auto's), oh and on the fri nite i'll be dressed as a sexy baseball player (in red) and my dress on the sat is red too, and kinda knee-length. oh, and when i'm drunk at con's i usually end up doing at least one of the following: asking for random ppl's autographs, having a water fight, slapping a celeb's bottom (last victim was johnathan woodward, lol), talkin in japanese (which gets worse when i've drank ;) ) and generally just being pretty crazy!! :o

can't wait to meet all u heroes fans!!! its gonna be such a good weekend! :smile:

my name is richard. for the friday party ill be in american football jersey (miami dolphins) with 88 and moody on the back and its bright green so will be reconisable im about 6ft and v. large but look out for someone with crazed curly hair thats uncontrolable! thatll be me! for the petrelli ball comin as press core wiv note book and camera! check out my facebook

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=760185413

Amazing how most of you know what they gonna wear.

The only item I know about which I will be wearing is my bright red coat and my long curly hair is hard to miss. :smile:

I still don't have all the stuff for the saturday party. I guess I will have to go into town during my break (If I manage to get out of the office) and buy something. I need a dress or a skirt for the party so I need to roam the shops for that. :D

I'm Caroline :D I'm 22 and about 5'4, I have straight brown hair with red lowlights. I'm not sure what I'll be wearing yet but it'll be something smart/casual on Friday and at the Petrelli ball I'm wearing a long dark blue dress.

I'll be at Eclipse with my brother Rory who is 20. He's quite tall with short brown hair, and he is dressing smart for the ball as well (dunno what exactly tho, doubt he does!)

Please come and say Hi because I'm quite shy until I've had a few drinks! :lol:

I'll be the American redhead :)

For the Friday night party I'm dressing up like a goth kid, So I'll be in knee-high combat boots, a green army-type tank, and possibly a trench coat.

Saturday night I'll be in a short black dress with a blue ribbon around the waist.

But really your best bet to find me in the red hair. It's pretty noticable.

and i will be the short blonde. i have 'hayden' hair, long and either straight or curly, dependent on what takes my mood.

i have a 'save the cheerleader, save the world' tee and a 'CVHS physical ed' tee that claire wears in S2 for gym practice, which i will wear when i dunno.

first night i have a S2 cheerleader skirt with a white skinny polo jumper (i lost my temper making the cheerleading top and gave it up so im just wearing the white polo as per S2)

the ball......dunno. we shall see.

i shall be lurking about with the dear pez at some bar no doubt :blink:

haha cool beans lol

and pandora only reason i know what im wearing is becasue i need to have something on so you lot can find me lol....

espesh river as she's my roomie lol....

plus my orange jacket is my dead elmo meeting cool people jacket .....

haha cool beans lol

and pandora only reason i know what im wearing is becasue i need to have something on so you lot can find me lol....

espesh river as she's my roomie lol....

plus my orange jacket is my dead elmo meeting cool people jacket .....

I only know because... Um...

Yeah, I have no excuse.

I'll be the one laughing at planetbob99's kilt or handing out shots of Jagermeister to random people ;)

I have long black/red hair and a helix tattoo on the back of my neck.

I have no idea what I'll be wearing, I haven't planned that far ahead yet! ;)

Oh gosh Alexius, I only just realised you're in the US! I thought you were just a late sleeper!!!

XD Yeeeah... It's kind of interesting, though, because on one hand, when I wake up in the morning there are lots of posts! But then it's really dead in the evening for me. ;)

@pez: I almost never drink straight coffee, but I miiight just need it by then. XD

@Lena's tattoo: Wow! You're really obligated to Heroes, eh? ;)

*slowly succumbing to emoticons*

Edited by Alexius

I have long black/red hair and a helix tattoo on the back of my neck.

OMG :o i dont feel worthy enough to attend now lol

I have got to take a pic of the most commited fan ever

You got that last sentence slightly wrong.

Lena is the fan who has been committed the most!!

But her tat is fab

:D

I'll be the one laughing at planetbob99's kilt or handing out shots of Jagermeister to random people ;)

You know you love it hun! Just mind and keep your hands to yourself!!

Though I will take some of the Jagermeister.......

:YAHOO: