Guest prices for extra autographs at Eclipse

showmasters

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and Bob too! 6% of the gold tickets and 0.2% of the regular tickets. :D

Hello. ;)

I am 0.2%? Fantastic. Auto's. I usually buy loads - will probably buy on Monday subject to some sort of confirmation re selection of 10x8s and how that will work!

They are?! That's news to me!

In that case sorry Bob, you're only 0.14%!

yup, the hotel only have 600 chairs so SM are hiring another 200 because thats how many health and safety wise they can fit in the main hall.

shesh keep up ;)

When was this discussed?! I thought the hotel had 600 chairs and that was that!

If important information isn't brought to CSTS or Echelon places I won't know about it!

I don't know if Im being an utter doughnut with this question but what is classed as "A free autograph from each guest (on a personal item)"

What if my personal item is a previously purchased photo???

does the free autograph exist, because autographs going on sale on monday saounds like they dont....

Im soooooooo confused...

A personal item is any item you bring with you, rather than the 10x8 provided when you buy your "extra" autograph, should you want any.

If you buy an extra autograph, you do not have to use the 10x8 provided - you can just keep that unsigned, if you want. You can use this extra autograph on another "personal" item (a poster, DVDs, magazine, 10x8 you've bought elsewhere, whatever) or on the 10x8 provided.

I don't know if Im being an utter doughnut with this question but what is classed as "A free autograph from each guest (on a personal item)"

What if my personal item is a previously purchased photo???

does the free autograph exist, because autographs going on sale on monday saounds like they dont....

Im soooooooo confused...

Yes, the free autographs do exist. ;)

You get one free autograph per guest.

Your personal item can be anything (within reason). As long as the guest is comfortable to sign it, you will be okay. A previously purchased photo is fine almost all the time.

A couple of actresses have refused to sign pictures from magazines like Playboy or FHM before at other shows, that's why I added "within reason". If you have a previously purchased Heroes group shot or something like that, there won't be a problem. :D

The autographs going on sale Monday are only for extras besides the freebie.

Most conventions allow you to buy a number of additional autographs. There's always fans who like for example to get a group shot signed by everybody and then an additional single photo per actor.

You can buy these extras, but you don't have to. You'll still get your free signature.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

updated at the top of the page you can buy them on the day ;) and as side before the full details will be put up on Monday :D

This is great news! :huh:

A question - if it's already been asked then I've missed it while reading through the thread and I apologize - will preview images of the available 10 by 8's be posted on the boards? I am reluctant to pre-pay for a 10 by 8 of a guest without knowing what picture(s) are available!