The Time Line Room

showmasters

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a New York pic where you can pose as Hiro yelling "Yatta!" would make my lifetime :smile:

As long as you're not expecting them to include a return flight to NY in the ticket price :smile:

pmsl. think they would ?! lol.

ooo i wonder what else will be in the 'time line'

oh i'm a proper tourest when i go anywhere lol, we did a tour of the harry potter sets for my birthday last year and my mother spent most of the time trying to recreate sceans and telling the tour guide that she didn't know what she was on about...

i have to say im just going to make an idiot of myself when im there, but bring it on !

oh i'm a proper tourest when i go anywhere lol, we did a tour of the harry potter sets for my birthday last year and my mother spent most of the time trying to recreate sceans and telling the tour guide that she didn't know what she was on about...

i have to say im just going to make an idiot of myself when im there, but bring it on !

*coughcometowisconsininsteadcough*

Apparently everything has to be blue-tacked or taped to the walls/floor, as obviously its a hotel, and you cant go putting up pins and stuff XD im sure they will pull it off and will look absolutely fab! Cant wait to see it!