Registration Tickets Being Posted

Jola

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just finished stuffing the envelopes for Eclipse and I have a nice little bundle that don't have full addresses......

I have emailed out to those that haven't given their full address, so please check your email inboxes!

When you order via the online shop can you PLEASE make sure you give your full postal address, it's amazing how many people don't give their house number, or street, or postcode.

just a quick question. i purchased my friends tickets in an order with mine, does only the purchaser need ID or do all my friends need to bring id with them?

thanks in advance

I'd be curious to know the same as I purchased 2 tickets at seperate times and both are in my name even though one will be for a friend.

Well technically, you should have told me who the ticket was for by giving me their name at the time of ordering (in the comment box) or within the "different shipping" details.

Again, if you email me your confirmation number along with who the ticket is actually for I can make a note of this.

ID is best brought by EVERYBODY, although the purchaser of the tickets is the main one we're more interested in.

Jola I sent you an e-mail with my sis's name, cause I bought an extra programme tic for her in the same order I bought mine but didn't give her name[didn't know I had to]. :lol: Sorry for the extra work.:unsure:

I have just finished stuffing the envelopes for Eclipse and I have a nice little bundle that don't have full addresses......

I have emailed out to those that haven't given their full address, so please check your email inboxes!

When you order via the online shop can you PLEASE make sure you give your full postal address, it's amazing how many people don't give their house number, or street, or postcode.

ive got mine .... thanx :D

(quick question .... do the standard tickets have S then the number of the ticket? )

Edited by lynn35

ID is best brought by EVERYBODY, although the purchaser of the tickets is the main one we're more interested in.

Ah, Jola, what if the purchaser isn't coming to the show? (My step dad)... what do I do about ID? Or is it ok if I get him to email you confirming that its me and my bf going to the show, and then he and I bring our IDs?

ooh and, I just checked his mail, and the letters arrived for him/me... thanks Jola! What does the S mean before the number out of curiosity? ooh and I'm in the top 100 :D hehe... unless the S is actually a 5... but I got them early so I doubt it lol

Edited by Lizzy

Ah, Jola, what if the purchaser isn't coming to the show? (My step dad)... what do I do about ID? Or is it ok if I get him to email you confirming that its me and my bf going to the show, and then he and I bring our IDs?

im in a silmilar position

OMG *SQUEE* It arrived this morning and we are in the top 10 gold!!!!!!! :D:YAHOO::D I am SO beyond excited THANK YOU :wub:

Ohh that's awesome xD I wonder if there's anything special for the top 10 Gold? :P

I wanna share in the excitement of having my registration tickets, alas I live int he Netherlands so I'll probably get it somewhere next week.

I wonder if there's anything special for the top 10 Gold? :YAHOO:

LOL To be honest, I think having a gold ticket is special enough! :D

LOL I wouldn't complain if they want to give me anything more though... :wub::P

ps: Thanks Zarina :) (my only sadness being i won't be able to secretly stalk zach with it lol)

I got a letter today but it just had rules and guidelines. is that right?

Turn it over!! :D

Edited by such_jaunt