Prices for the guests and the their days UPDATED 4th March

showmasters

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wana know the days and times of talks and photos :WINCE: I need to know which day to go in advance, cos its a looong journey!

I don't want manchester to be overlooked atm....

Edited by Lizzy

LOADS of info is missing on this... Marshall L was announced after guests like Emma C, and yet her price isn't up.... nor is (as I keeeeep saying) any info about talk or photo times and days!

And DrWho, if shes down for Sunday, shes going sunday... but keep a look out for any more changes!

• Showmasters Admin

LOADS of info is missing on this... Marshall L was announced after guests like Emma C, and yet her price isn't up....

I would put money on it that Emma C will be £15.

Any news on how much Jimmy is, is he really £20 ??????

I know i have asked this before but not got an answer yet

I'm sure it was posted somewhere that he was £15 but I can't find it :blink: Well he is £25 for pre-order from MSPG so that tells me he will be £15.

YAY Anthony is going on the Sunday along with Kai. Fingers crossed Burn goes on the sunday too if so I'm going to be really happy. I want to meet them all. Thanks so much Collectormania and Showmasters for organising the event and getting these guests from Torchwood. Thank you, I really appreciate it.

I really hope Burn goes on Sunday so I can meet him, you could set up a Torchwood stall with Kai, Anthony, Burn and Siobhaun :D

Well, I can't say I'm happy that Matthew Lewis is only going to be there on the Sunday, but it can't be helped I suppose. All I need now is for Burn Gorman to only attend the Sunday and I'll be severely depressed.

Hopefully he goes on both days, because I want to see him on the Sunday.