Latest Guest Announcement - Hayden Panettiere

showmasters

I just meant that I wish people wouldn't book purely for autographs and nothing else because then when things like this happen there's nothing else to look forward to for them. Obviously I have no issue with what you're talking about - and the only 'issue' I had with the aforementioned people is that they get hurt. Nothing hurts me personally or anything.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just meant that I wish people wouldn't book purely for autographs and nothing else because then when things like this happen there's nothing else to look forward to for them. Obviously I have no issue with what you're talking about - and the only 'issue' I had with the aforementioned people is that they get hurt. Nothing hurts me personally or anything.

Understood, think i totally got my back up and didnt need too, lol :D

Great move in getting hayden to go to manchester.

I am temptered to go.

After the feeding frenzy of LFCC, I think it will be nice for her to see the relaxed side of our fandom....

I certainly think Adrian, Lance, Malcolm enjoyed the experience back in November. and passed on the good word.

In any event I would want Hayden to be happy for when when she comes to Eclipse as this might inspire her to join in in the parties.

After LFCC i would not blame her in being a bit worried.

Lets all welcome her to Mancester and then Eclispe after, and hope she has a great time and wants to come back to the UK for further events down the road!!

All hail showmasters!!!!

(me, the voice of reason)

I am temptered to go.

After the feeding frenzy of LFCC, I think it will be nice for her to see the relaxed side of our fandom....

I certainly think Adrian, Lance, Malcolm enjoyed the experience back in November. and passed on the good word.

In any event I would want Hayden to be happy for when when she comes to Eclipse as this might inspire her to join in in the parties.

Lets all welcome her to Mancester and then Eclispe after, and hope she has a great time and wants to come back to the UK for further events down the road!!

All hail showmasters!!!!

what happened at LFCC

I am temptered to go.

All hail showmasters!!!!

what happened at LFCC

Loads of people wanted the Heroes autographs (I mean loads) and people just pushed and shoved passed each other to get VQ tickets just to get an auto, and it was chaos, couldn't even see if your VQ number had come up yet, as there were so many people crowed around where the Heroes guests were just to see when there turn was... And there were so many people who didn't get autos that weekend.

Really there was tones of people there. Glad I'm not a big heroes fan...

:D

LLAP ;)

I am temptered to go.

All hail showmasters!!!!

what happened at LFCC

Loads of people wanted the Heroes autographs (I mean loads) and people just pushed and shoved passed each other to get VQ tickets just to get an auto, and it was chaos, couldn't even see if your VQ number had come up yet, as there were so many people crowed around where the Heroes guests were just to see when there turn was... And there were so many people who didn't get autos that weekend.

Really there was tones of people there. Glad I'm not a big heroes fan...

LLAP ;)

hope its not like that in manchester

woo glad I didn't go because that would of ruined it. I'll be going to go to both events as planned and i'l ask if shes gunna go to the parties as that would be awesome :D

Your gonna ask her? wow ur brave, let us know what she says

hope its not like that in manchester

It won't be :D I was at both LFCC and Manchester when Adrian was at both, and Adrian was MUUUUUUUCH quieter in Manchester. In fact, when I went for his auto, I practically strolled into an empty line.

woo glad I didn't go because that would of ruined it. I'll be going to go to both events as planned and i'l ask if shes gunna go to the parties as that would be awesome :(

Your gonna ask her? wow ur brave, let us know what she says

Im not brave i'm just stupid :P

:(:P

It will be nice to meet Hayden again :D

what was she like when you met her? What did she have to say?

Yeah do tell. I would really like to hear of everyones past Experiences of meeting her. :D

Edited by lovbug

:(:P

It will be nice to meet Hayden again :D

what was she like when you met her? What did she have to say?

She was really sweet and nice.

I didn't get a chance to chat with her much.

It was mustly hi

How are you?

and them my autograph was signed and on to the next person.

But Hayden was really friendly :D

I was lucky enough to meet Hayden at the Gerkin in London on the Thursday before Comic Con. This was as part of the Heroes World Tour.

She was really really nice, I could not believe how little she was !!!! She was kind and gracious and happy to chat to us!

I cannot wait to meet her again this year!

If someone is that bothered about their views being heard, it's easy enough to start another one. However, I don't really see what good it would do. It's just covering old ground.

Ah but that's the problem with a cover up; you can't see what ground's been alreay covered :(

• Showmasters Admin

can we stop all the arguing over every thing please

what is the big deal here this thread has gone of topic, i have left it like this for a long time and it is not doing any good leaving this like this any more

as to "cover ups" get real we give a lot of freedom of speech on here and there are no big issues left to discuss now

there is a bigger picture and i have to balance all the important issues, i am not covering things up i just want it to get back to the topic as i know it could make things more difficult in the long run

please think about it

jason

can we stop all the arguing over every thing please

as to "cover ups" get real we give a lot of freedom of speech on here and there are no big issues left to discuss now

there is a bigger picture and i have to balance all the important issues, i am not covering things up i just want it to get back to the topic as i know it could make things more difficult in the long run

The 'cover' pun wouldn't have worked with a different choice of words, which is the only reason I used it.

I'm not arguing either side, all I'm saying is once the 'arguement' is removed there's nothing to someone, who didn't see the original INNOCENTLY starting the same debate again. At which point they will get jumped on. That's the point I was making.

I also thought Hayden was nice at LFCC, maybe a little overwhelmed by the hordes of people there, or tired after a week of the Heroes tour.

She still said that she had had a good time whilst in the UK.

Am certainly looking forward to meeting her at Eclipse ! though may also get something signed at GMEX ...!

Im gunna get something signed at GMEX as I got so much stuff for her to sign and im worried she may cancel Eclipse so Im going to see her :D

I just wonder if she is going to be the same price at both events or not, cause usually guests autos are slightly cheaper at a convention then a signing event, due to attendies paying a high entry fee for a convention and most conventions givng one auto free per guest...

LLAP :drool:

Edited by zebredy

Yeah at LFCC it was manic wasn't it :/

Never been pushed around so much in my life lol. Mad heroes fans.

But i found Hayden was lovelly as well, i did feel bad for her though because she was obviously tired and wasn't allowed to stop :borg: But she was gorgeous in person as well damnit lol, makes the rest of us feel bad :hathor: