A little discount if buying tickets at' Eclipse1'?

leana

Maybe we can dream: Do you think that buying the 'Eclipse2' tickets at the first Eclipse convention will get us a small discount?

It could be:

- Fair : as it proves we've already been to the 1st one and try to be faithful

- clever: maybe it can 'push' hesitating people to buy tickets in advance, even pushing the 'normal' tickets to 'gold' ones...

what do you think?

And Showmasters? :smile:

You know as a lot of people will be spending their march paychecks at Eclipse 1, if a discount was to be given for Eclipse 2 maybe a voucher could be given out for discount that had to used in the next 3 months. Cause a lot of people don't get paid til the very end of the month and won't be able to purchase the tickets at the 1st event. This way it gives people a chance to get some money back in their banks. :chair:

i get paid on the 18th of march ( not happy but at least i know i can spend my whole bank balance on eclipse 1 and be able to eat) so i wont be able to buy at eclipse 1 even if i wanted to or had an incentive... so some sort of voucher would be cool cause i have a feeling im gona want to go to eclipse 2...

a voucher would be a great idea, as to all of us who wanna spend our hard earned pennys on the stalls and auction *and food is a good idea too XD* so that we could buy the ticket when we get paid *though im lucky enough to get paid at the 1st of every month*

a voucher would be a great idea, as to all of us who wanna spend our hard earned pennys on the stalls and auction *and food is a good idea too XD* so that we could buy the ticket when we get paid *though im lucky enough to get paid at the 1st of every month*

I can't believe your gonna indulge in the luxury of eating. :P

I can't believe your gonna indulge in the luxury of eating. :angry:

id rather not pass out during the weekend, unless it is alcohol related XD

I can't believe your gonna indulge in the luxury of eating. :angel:

id rather not pass out during the weekend, unless it is alcohol related XD

Your so lucky the drinking age hasn't gone up yet. :whistling: