Petrelli Ball Outfits :D

mousybrown

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's ok my new wepon of choice is cocktails.... do you know how much alcohol is in one of them pitchers!

ahemm ... does not condone alcohol in large amounts ( honest )

oohhh idea :thumbup: ( slinks of to write property of sendhil on the boyshorts she bought)

I've just bought a pretty black dress with pink flowers embroided into the bottom, and some silver sequins. It also has a cut out back, but manages to make it so I can wear a bra without it being noticeable. =)

I've also, after much deliberation, got my Catholic schoogirl outfit completed (for a while I was going as a random goth)..

Cheesy mirror photo of outfit

Now I'm nervous, my skirts a bit shorter than that. :dance:

Hehe don't worry my skirt for my sailor thing is super short

supershort.jpg

Bonnie is yours that short?

I'll be ok right? or are people gonna give me dirty looks cos of it being so short O_o

We like!! :thumbup::D:blush:

Edited by Yodas'stuntman

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k283/Catmoo/supershort.jpg

I'll be ok right? or are people gonna give me dirty looks cos of it being so short O_o

Heh, cool. Is that a Haruhi Suzumiya outfit? Or is it just a normal sailor outfit? ;)

Nah it's actually a Sakura Kasugano (streety fighter) sailor outfit ^__^

And to Lenatalia I never ever wear skirts, or short stuff cos I don't like showing my legs much, but for cosplay I don't seem to mind ^__^

I sometimes wear skirts as part of my normal wardrobe, but I rarely show my legs, so usually add footless tights or something. I'm pale, so get boring comments about being pale, like it's the law to be tanned.

;) has planed ahead and has underwear that matches outfit .......

:rolleyes: did a bit of a monrow at christmas in the same dress have learned frm mistakes lol

Ha. I think I'll pack some black boxer briefs to wear, just incase. I can't imagine myself bending over too much, but I might drop Santiago's phone number when he gives me it. Y'know, obviously that's going to happen.:o

I sometimes wear skirts as part of my normal wardrobe, but I rarely show my legs, so usually add footless tights or something. I'm pale, so get boring comments about being pale, like it's the law to be tanned.

hehe same here, well for the pale legs bit, they don't really get to see the sun that much, but alround I'm quite pale so maybe it's not that easy to notice I dunno ^__^ if my legs are on show I tend to wear some sort of tights as it gives the illusion my legs look nicer than they may look without :rolleyes:.

Please anyone just let me know if my underwear is on show.lol

Yeah cuz that's gotta be a great conversation starter :lol:

"Hey, I can see your underwear!"

*walks away slowly*

Well I'd rather someone let me know so I could get the embarassment out of the way, rather then have my underwear on show all night.lol

.....And don't worry bonniesrg - I'll let you know if your underwear's on show - don't want DavidB to get embarassed! :P

Thanks, I'm not one for the embarassment either.heh

:D has planed ahead and has underwear that matches outfit .......

:D did a bit of a monrow at christmas in the same dress have learned frm mistakes lol

Haha mine matches as well : )

Well mine does blend in with the outfit, doesn't mean I want people to see how much it matches.lol

decided what i'm going as for the high school theme now- a sexy baseball player! :D

altho... my skirt is about 5 times shorter than what other ppl's on thos thread looks like :smile: oh well- i always end up wearing short costumes to con's, i shud just really learn to be more careful with it tho when i drunk :o

at least my dress is pretty long for the ball! ;)

decided what i'm going as for the high school theme now- a sexy baseball player! :D

altho... my skirt is about 5 times shorter than what other ppl's on thos thread looks like :D oh well- i always end up wearing short costumes to con's, i shud just really learn to be more careful with it tho when i drunk :WINCE:

at least my dress is pretty long for the ball! :P

Oh goody. I can stand next to you at the High School party then people won't be looking at my underwear but yours. :P

Yeah, I'm pale all round, but only seem t get commented on it when my legs are showing. Might be because my colleagues like the whole fake tan thing.

Exactly the same.

: )

We can all be pale together : )

Yeah, I hear you guys--I almost never go outside on sunny days, in fear that I'll blind someone with the sight of my bare forearms. ;)

Edited by Alexius

River: Holy cow! It's really nice! Now I'm not so affraid to be overdressed :YAHOO:

lmao. i saw it for a 'bargain' price! i will never wear it again, shall just ebay it after elipse or something lol. its pretty snazz tho

Yeah, I'm pale all round, but only seem t get commented on it when my legs are showing. Might be because my colleagues like the whole fake tan thing.

Exactly the same.

: )

We can all be pale together : )

Yeah, I hear you guys--I almost never go outside on sunny days, in fear that I'll blind someone with the sight of my bare forearms. :poki:

Hehe, I'm like that. I went to Greece a few years ago for two whoel weeks and it was never below 35 degress [or whatever] during the day, and I came back just as white as I left. Hurray for the shade!

River: that dress is hot! Mine doesn't seem so formal anymore. :D

I've just bought a pretty black dress with pink flowers embroided into the bottom, and some silver sequins. It also has a cut out back, but manages to make it so I can wear a bra without it being noticeable. =)

I've also, after much deliberation, got my Catholic schoogirl outfit completed (for a while I was going as a random goth)..

Cheesy mirror photo of outfit

Now I'm nervous, my skirts a bit shorter than that. :lol:

supershort.jpg

were you wearing that costume today at midlands? if so, i saw you around so much XD and if it was you, i was stood 2 rows behind you in the heroes talk- you had a dark green bag with badges on it? was that you?