Change to Photo-Shoot Ticket Days

showmasters

Does anyone know What the number is to call to get a refund ? £60 is a lot of money for a extra photo of the guests that looks the same as the other ones. I'm serious about getting a refund. In future i won't be in such a hurry to buy my photoshoot tickets.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jola is the person that deals with payments/refunds etc, you can email her on info@collectormania.com, but, I'm sure she will have to wait for confirmation from Showmasters/Massive Events as to whether she can refund in this situation or not, because it's all so unclear at the moment. Usually refunds are only issued for cancellations.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there,

Sorry not to address this point earlier but we have had to make sure that we can do certain things before we come on here and tell you all!

Anyway, all those people who bought photo session tickets for both days will have those honored. Therefore, if you bought a ticket for Saturday and also one for Sunday then you will still be able to get a photo shoot on each day, just as would have been the case originally!

I hope that puts people minds at rest!

Mark :uhoh:

Hi there,

Sorry not to address this point earlier but we have had to make sure that we can do certain things before we come on here and tell you all!

Anyway, all those people who bought photo session tickets for both days will have those honored. Therefore, if you bought a ticket for Saturday and also one for Sunday then you will still be able to get a photo shoot on each day, just as would have been the case originally!

Mark :(

Does this also count for people who have not yet bought a second phot shoot, but were planning on doing so? Because I wanted to buy an extra ticket for Sunday as well, but only if it doesn't collide with a talk I want to go too, thus I haven't purchased it yet :)

I apologise if this has been already asked or answered but I have a question:

My friend and I would like to get a photo together with a guest. The thing is, she has only booked her convention ticket now so we are not close in registration numbers. If,(and I am only assuming) photoshoots are done by registration numbers, how can we be able to get a photo together? I do know that we have to pay for each of us in the photo.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I was just wondering if this would affect me in a major way...

I'm only able to travel up to Northampton on the Saturday, and I booked my photoshoots for that day, so I'm assuming (I hope!) that I will still be having my photos on the Saturday and not the Sunday?

Also, I have friends travelling with me that are wary about booking photoshoots now as they can also only get there on the Saturday. Is there any chance of them having photos on Saturday if they book now?

I hope someone can answer me =)

Other than that I am so amazingly excited it's untrue :YAHOO:

Also, I have friends travelling with me that are wary about booking photoshoots now as they can also only get there on the Saturday. Is there any chance of them having photos on Saturday if they book now?

Well everything will be done in registration ticket number order. So if they did book now, depending on when what their ticket number is, will depend on when they will have their photoshoot.

However, I'm sure SM will do their best to get people through *if* they are only there for one day only.

Well everything will be done in registration ticket number order. So if they did book now, depending on when what their ticket number is, will depend on when they will have their photoshoot.

However, I'm sure SM will do their best to get people through *if* they are only there for one day only.

Thank you! :huh:

I must admit, I'm a bit annoyed about this. I'm attending both days, but booked photos with different guests on different days because I did't want to spend forever queuing since I had knee issues, I'd rather space it out. Now I'm stuffed. :huh:

They could still do it that way depending on the layout of the guests. I'd assume that, for example, numbers 1-400 will get photos with guests A, B, and C on Saturday, and 400-800 will get DEF. Then 400-800 will get ABC and 100-400 will get DEF on Sunday. IF it's that way, you could get guests on different days.

I must admit, I'm a bit annoyed about this. I'm attending both days, but booked photos with different guests on different days because I did't want to spend forever queuing since I had knee issues, I'd rather space it out. Now I'm stuffed. ;)

i'm sure there'll be chairs in the photo room, just speak to one of the staff and hey you may even get the guests to move around you so that you're not standing for too long, that's always fun :huh:

I must admit, I'm a bit annoyed about this. I'm attending both days, but booked photos with different guests on different days because I did't want to spend forever queuing since I had knee issues, I'd rather space it out. Now I'm stuffed. :huh:

To be honest, I'm getting the impression that Showmasters are planning on calling people in small batches, so hopefully, the queuing will be minimalised. If you sit near the photo area and only get up when called, you should be standing in short bursts only.

I must admit, I'm a bit annoyed about this. I'm attending both days, but booked photos with different guests on different days because I did't want to spend forever queuing since I had knee issues, I'd rather space it out. Now I'm stuffed. ;)

Why are you stuffed? All you have to do is explain to one of the stewards/crew members that you are unable to stand for long periods and they'll do their best to get you a chair :huh:

im in the same boat i may or may not be on crutches sepending on when my minor and major knee surgery is done ( im hoping its the minor i get done before eclipse or i may be on the lookout for a knigt in shining armor to look out for me....offers on a postcard people.....)

but i know that if i ask nicely people will be nice back and help. cant have me falling flat on my face in front of the nice guests now lol

Hi there,

Mark :WAVE:

Thank you so much showmasters, i really appricate it.

Ok.

Wow this has confused me.

So I made sound silly, but I just want to understand properly.

I have brought a photoshoot with Zach on Saturday and one with Hayden on Sunday. Will they still be on them days or will they change?

Ok.

Wow this has confused me.

So I made sound silly, but I just want to understand properly.

I have brought a photoshoot with Zach on Saturday and one with Hayden on Sunday. Will they still be on them days or will they change?

thats what i was wondering to

:P:D

Hi there,

Mark :D

Thank you so much showmasters, i really appricate it.

Agreed, that's good to know :)

I THINK that anyone who's bought one ticket will just be assigned a random day by ticket number. Anyone who bought tickets for both days (for the same guest) will be allowed to go on both days.

Oh ok thankyou =]

Thats clears things up.

Does anyone know if we will be told what day were are on before Eclipse or when we are there?