Eclipse party themes!

showmasters

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only ever been to one convention (it wasn't a SM one though) and I would say the majority of people didn't dress up for the parties - but they were fairly elaborately themed.

I personally wouldn't feel good in a dress as I know I would look awful. I'd much rather go in jeans and a Vote Petrelli T-Shirt. In fact, if I manage to get my tickets before they sell out, that's what I'll be doing.

As for the High School thing it would have to be my labcoat and goggles!!!!

Seriously considering getting a chef's hat and light sabre though!

I love the High School one - I joked to my boyfriend about going as a cheerleader before I even read this! lol! I think I might try out the "save the cheerleader" T shirt I have with high school skirt too! :D

Besides, if I dress as a cheerleader, i'm kinda hopeful "sylar" will come after me! :YAHOO:

Petrelli Ball sounds fab too! sooo exciting!

For the High school themed party I'll be a goth (it's much easier to me to have black clothes than pink ones or cheerleader dress lol) and for the Petrelli party I'll wear a grey short dress I bought for a friend's wedding. I really like themed parties, I've never been in any!!!

What about the sunday themed party?? will it be announced soon?

For the Saturday night party I'll probably wear a nice corset or corset-style dress. I always feel good in those. I have a really random/varied taste in clothes, but I love my gothic dresses the most.

I'm intending to wear the following shoes for the high school party but they might match my Saturday clothes too, if I decide to go goth.

http://www.schuhstore.co.uk/images/product...467360_exlg.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

well i bought a skirt to go for the goth look for the highschool but it came today and its tiny! its got to be a size 4 as it fits my sis and thats what size she is ... about a the size of one of my thighs....

so im back to the drawing boardlol

well i bought a skirt to go for the goth look for the highschool but it came today and its tiny! its got to be a size 4 as it fits my sis and thats what size she is ... about a the size of one of my thighs....

so im back to the drawing boardlol

hahaha! aww thats crap. i have to get thinkin' hmmm

Gah, I'm having body issues now. Not sure if I feel daring enough to do as a Catholic Schoolgirl.

My new idea may or may not deviate from the High School USA theme. I'm thinking of going as a kind of gothic/punk fairy look. Like, a ruffled skirt, striped black/purple tights, black bustier, knee-high boots, etc. Even if it doesn't fit in I can just be the person who doesn't fit in at school. =P Plus I'll get to hide more flesh that way.

Edited by Lenatalia

Gah, I'm having body issues now. Not sure if I feel daring enough to do as a Catholic Schoolgirl.

My new idea may or may not deviate from the High School USA theme. I'm thinking of going as a kind of gothic/punk fairy look. Like, a ruffled skirt, striped black/purple tights, black bustier, knee-high boots, etc. Even if it doesn't fit in I can just be the person who doesn't fit in at school. =P Plus I'll get to hide more flesh that way.

I remember some people who dressed like that when I was in high school. XD

I'll be wearing somethng similar.

A Bask, plain black hold ups, a shirt which has clasps at the front and a short black skirt[my sis say's it's a rah rah skirt] skirt is a bit short so I will be keeping a close eye on how much my underwear is showing. :wub:[and I'm not really a skirt wearer]. Still need to get the boots.

So there will be someone in a similar outfit, you won't be alone.

Ahhh hell, I'm just going to go as an enhanced version of myself whern I was at school! I always did stick out like a sore thumb! I will probably wear a skirt I have that makes me look like I just walked off the set of Hellraiser! Not sure yet though.

well im going shoping tomorow with my mate who makes fetish clothes for a living....so god knows what this outfit is going to look like......ah well what the hell ( ponders how im going to try on clothes without lifting my arm over my head! yes the tat's starting to hurt now)

I had a ridiculous amount of fun at the last con I went to joining everyone in the Star Trekkin', Doctor Who and Joe90 etc dances so I was wondering if there will be the usual convention dances at the Eclipse parties?

I'd say that it depends who the DJ is. I know that the "usual" guys aren't doing it but one of their "posse" might be DJing at Eclipse. We'll see!

I had a ridiculous amount of fun at the last con I went to joining everyone in the Star Trekkin', Doctor Who and Joe90 etc dances so I was wondering if there will be the usual convention dances at the Eclipse parties?

This makes me more than slightly afraid... :smile:

This makes me more than slightly afraid... :firedevil:

And rightly so.

i have no idea what the hell im gonna wear yet!

Neither do I. Besides, I can't bring a suitcase with me so I wouldn't know where to put my clothes :firedevil:

Edited by Akira14