Eclipse party themes!

showmasters

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason I thought the Supervillians and Superheroes had already been announced as one of the party themes O_o Silly me ^^

I know i loved the sound of this theme beats the high school one ten fold but the petrielli one sounds cool

Imagine if we got the Supervillians vs Superheroes AND the Petrelli Campaign Inaugural Ball as the chosen themes :pyth: That would have been so awesome! I'm sure I would have convinced a few others to come even though I live all the way over in Australia XD

Superheroes vs Villians was my favourite :unsure: I wonder what happened to it... I thought it was chosen and we were just going to hear about the other two...

Actually... in the main Party Theme's thread, look at the very first post: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....=33982&st=0

Why was it said there that Villians vs Heroes was already one of the themes if that's not true? :\

I agree, I thought that one was confirmed as well so it's the only one I actual thought of an outfit for and got part of it already done :dance:

Edited by Zarina

For some reason I thought the Supervillians and Superheroes had already been announced as one of the party themes O_o Silly me ^^

I know i loved the sound of this theme beats the high school one ten fold but the petrielli one sounds cool

Imagine if we got the Supervillians vs Superheroes AND the Petrelli Campaign Inaugural Ball as the chosen themes :pyth: That would have been so awesome! I'm sure I would have convinced a few others to come even though I live all the way over in Australia XD

Superheroes vs Villians was my favourite :unsure: I wonder what happened to it... I thought it was chosen and we were just going to hear about the other two...

Actually... in the main Party Theme's thread, look at the very first post: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....=33982&st=0

Why was it said there that Villians vs Heroes was already one of the themes if that's not true? :\

I agree, I thought that one was confirmed as well so it's the only one I actual thought of an outfit for and got part of it already done :dance:

Same... I started getting my costume ready too, and it was an easy one. Since I'm travelling from Australia there's no easy way I can bring a costume for these two parties... Do you know how hard it is to pack a formal dress or a suit in a suitcase? lol I'd have to get them dry cleaned once I arrived there to get all the creases out :\

Grah! I was really happy with that dress theme. Serves us right for being too excited and starting, ey Zarina? :\

Edited by Keladryie

Same... I started getting my costume ready too, and it was an easy one. Since I'm travelling from Australia there's no easy way I can bring a costume for these two parties... Do you know how hard it is to pack a formal dress or a suit in a suitcase? lol I'd have to get them dry cleaned once I arrived there to get all the creases out :\

Grah! I was really happy with that dress theme. Serves us right for being too excited and starting, ey Zarina? :\

Yeah I agree on the travelling part. But it sucks even more for you :pyth: *hugz* Besides formal? Ehhh... no thanks. Still doesn't explain the fact it says on the website there's "3 themed parties" yet on the forum they say that there's one without a theme? Maybe it's not sure yet and the Sunday one can become the "Villains vs Superheroes" then? *crosses fingers and toes*

Yeah, I'd actually like to see the Sunday one turn into Superheros & Villains being as I'm sure that's what was already confirmed and a lot of people have already gone out of their way spending time & money on costumes for that theme.

High School USA I think is a fairly cool and general theme. I have sneaking suspicions it was made "High school USA" to broaden the scope of "Homecoming" And probably to cover those that'll rock up in jeans :unsure: But anyway, still hoping to get along to that one in the Odessa cheerleading outfit (if I ever get to finish making the thing). Just so long as we're keeping it somehow Heroes related, cause as fun as High School Musical sounds I don't think we want to get that cheesy, do we? :dance:

I love love LOVE the idea of the Petrelli campaign ball, but I do worry about having to pack so many clothes into the one suitcase I will have... so like others I'm thinking I'll have to recycle my Cocktail party dress for that occassion. :P

Can someone let us know if we are resurrecting the Heroes & Villains theme? At least we can have 3 themes then. And hey, if it's Sunday night and a bunch of ppl don't want to comply, they can rock up in ordinary clothes and pretend they're "ordinary people with extraordinary abilities" :pyth:

Yeah, I'd actually like to see the Sunday one turn into Superheros & Villains being as I'm sure that's what was already confirmed and a lot of people have already gone out of their way spending time & money on costumes for that theme.

High School USA I think is a fairly cool and general theme. I have sneaking suspicions it was made "High school USA" to broaden the scope of "Homecoming" And probably to cover those that'll rock up in jeans :dance: But anyway, still hoping to get along to that one in the Odessa cheerleading outfit (if I ever get to finish making the thing). Just so long as we're keeping it somehow Heroes related, cause as fun as High School Musical sounds I don't think we want to get that cheesy, do we? :P

I love love LOVE the idea of the Petrelli campaign ball, but I do worry about having to pack so many clothes into the one suitcase I will have... so like others I'm thinking I'll have to recycle my Cocktail party dress for that occassion. ;)

Can someone let us know if we are resurrecting the Heroes & Villains theme? At least we can have 3 themes then. And hey, if it's Sunday night and a bunch of ppl don't want to comply, they can rock up in ordinary clothes and pretend they're "ordinary people with extraordinary abilities" :pyth:

Big word to all of this! Thanks for writing down so clearly all that I've been thinking :unsure: I do also hope that even though the High School theme is pretty general it'll still be Heroes related for the most part :)

Hey people, maybe this is a stupid question but will we be allowed to take photos at the parties?

I mean, maybe there´s a photographer they have paid to and nobody else is allowed to bring his/her camera to the themed parties.

I have never been to this kind of events before so I have no idea.

Thanks!

Edited by KarenRoss

Hey people, maybe this is a stupid question but will we be allowed to take photos at the parties?

I mean, maybe there´s a photographer they have paid to and nobody else is allowed to bring his/her camera to the themed parties.

Thanks!

I have been wondering for a while and just thought I would ask now, are you by any chance KarenRoss from the Spawn boards?

Thanks!

I have been wondering for a while and just thought I would ask now, are you by any chance KarenRoss from the Spawn boards?

Yes that´s me :pyth:

Thanks!

Yes that´s me :pyth:

I thought it might be! I don't post there a lot but I check it every day for any Lost series 3 news.

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks!

Bringing a camera is fine.

Here's a couple of points I made about the Collectormania MK parties in the FAQs which will be relevant to these parties too.

Can I have photos with the guests at the party?

The honest answer is that people do take pictures with the guests. Just remember that the guests are there to have fun, not to be a puppet for lots of photos.

Can I get autographs at the party?

No, it's a party for the guests as well as you. They have been signing all day give them a break. Getting autographs is what the event is for. The party is for you and the guests to let your hair down and have a good time. Don't spoil it by asking for a freebie.

Superhero/Villains people - at the Friday night party, just pretend you go to Sky High!

hehe good point

That's a good idea and can definitely work for some people. But not if you were planning to go as a hero or villain that's characteristic for Heroes or another movie/TV-show that's very specific :)

Can any1 post some pictures with ideas for both themed parties? I can't really imagine what I should wear =)

Greez

Hi,

I'm wearing a cheerleading uniform on the 1st, and a prom dress on the second.

aw really like cheerleaders :D

maybe I will wear my natural style(gothic/metal) and maybe I will try out something new.. nerd one? hihi. Think this will be a great party

aw really like cheerleaders :D

maybe I will wear my natural style(gothic/metal) and maybe I will try out something new.. nerd one? hihi. Think this will be a great party

The saturday party is formal wear (so geek/goth won't work) but you don't have to dress up I thinks :S