LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT: Robert Beltran

showmasters

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine - or actually not fine at all. If it´s true, it´s very disappointing. But again: Who told you? I think, I won´t believe anything as long as there is no official cancellation. With Robert Beltran there have been so many trolls over the years telling lots of things (not that I call YOU a troll btw.) so I prefer to wait and see.

Edited by Jeanny

Unfortunatelly I couldn't go because I don't have enough days off. But for my friends who were so much looking forward to it I feel very sorry if this news is true..

But why a confirmation or statement as soon as the event is over? Why not in advance?

Edited by Kazonolga

• Moderators

No-one is around at the moment to update the forum, due to being at the Midlands event.

So if it is indeed true, there probably won't be a cancellation posted on here for a short while.

Fine - or actually not fine at all. If it´s true, it´s very disappointing. But again: Who told you? I think, I won´t believe anything as long as there is no official cancellation. With Robert Beltran there have been so many trolls over the years telling lots of things (not that I call YOU a troll btw.) so I prefer to wait and see.

Came from the horses mouth, Mr Beltran himself. Whether you believe it or not ahead of an official announcement, he can't make it and unfortunately won't be there. Just a quick heads up for those hoping to see him. And I am as disappointed as anyone that he won't be attending.

Edited by lone gunman

When did he say this to you???

*edit* can someone who is maybe in contact with SM ask them please? This really puts a bit of a big bomb in my plans if this is true...

Edited by Lizzy

im not a fan of any Star Trek post 87 but im sorry for fans of Mr Beltran

another one bites the dust it seems

what with duplicate Midlands guests,Tosh from Torchwoods appearance being on Sunday and no Date for old Pinhead it looks like ill be using Collectormania Gmex just for the dealers tables

i reckon its going to be a quiet one

i hope there are some surprises this week that are good ones

Edited by vintageSW77

• Moderators

Or considering they've been away for the last few days, it may not have filtered through to them etc. You can only imagine the number of emails they'd have to get through, and it could have easily been passed through email than a phone call - I know it has been before!

So yes, there are any number of reasons why there has been no comment made, and all we can do is wait and see :D