New Big guest will be announced on "Monday" 7.pm

showmasters

also if you all promise to spread the word on other sites so there are lot of people on here on monday it will make me want to work harder to get more guests announced for Monday :yoda:

jason :D:borg:

Am i reading to much into this Showmasters or is there a possibility of more than ONE guest being announced on Monday evening??? as you state if word spreads you will attempt to get more than one guest announced for Monday.

Thanks. xx

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt Adrian would come to this one because hes been to a few this year maybe next time.

Well, it has been this year,Eclipse is next year :) And if he has been to a few I don´t think he hasn´t liked them...

Oh, don´t be like that, I have never had the chance to meet any actor, he is the one I´d love to meet the most, here in Spain there are no important Conventions ever and this will be most prob the only one I will be able to go, let me dream... :D

Edited by KarenRoss

• Moderators

Yes, it's a case of people believing Showmasters will want to get a new guest, that's all.

I know it's next year, but it's still a fairly short amount of time - if you think about it, if he did Eclipse then that'd be 3 events in less than a year over here.

I don't think Adrian would have the pulling power to get people to attend Eclipse because a lot have already had the chance to meet him.

Yes, it's a case of people believing Showmasters will want to get a new guest, that's all.

I know it's next year, but it's still a fairly short amount of time - if you think about it, if he did Eclipse then that'd be 3 events in less than a year over here.

I don't think Adrian would have the pulling power to get people to attend Eclipse because a lot have already had the chance to meet him.

Then you don´t know how many people are joining the campaign to

SPOILER from the Volume 2 already aired finale:

save his character from being killed off the show, the one at SaveNathanPetrelli[dot]com

There are more than 80 registered users since 2 or 3 days ago on that forum and more than 300 on the NBC one.

And a lot of them are from Europe and willing to go to Eclipse, the only problem is that a lot of them just found out about this convention. I talked about this ond the Campaign board yesterday and except of one the others had no idea about the UK convention.

NOW is the time when he mostly should go to as many events as he can :)

Edited by KarenRoss

I have read that Adrian (don´t know if more actors of Heroes) is attending a Convention in Orlando from 7-9th March.

Is it bad news for any chance of him attending to Eclipse days later?

not necessarily i've seen someone do them three weekends back to back but they were all in the same country

Karen, I'm only expressing an opinion. Don't take it personally or anything, we're all allowed them :D

I just didn´t like selby´s last comment to me, that why I don´t want to keep talking about it, nothing against you or anybody expresing just their opinion. I´m sorry.

Edited by KarenRoss

well greg and zachery are already amazing guests

and I am so so happy to have a gold ticket hihi ...

but to be honest

I want milo ,,, not just at eclipse ; P lol

but like a lot of people said before ,, I am happy about every guest

but please let it be milo ; )

or someone else starting with an M .. masiii yeah bring both of them

Karen, I'm only expressing an opinion. Don't take it personally or anything, we're all allowed them :smile:

i thought you were talking to me there, then i realised that my name hasn't been mentioned anywhere here *whoops*

:P:P:whistling:

when will series 2 air in the UK ?

can anyone tell me thanks

Jason WAVE.GIF

No idea, I would assume that the BBC won't want to air any while the writers strike is still on going in case volume 3 is about the same length and would technically be classed as season 2, as it is its not even half of season 1 in length and they'd have no guarantee of more episodes to finish it off properly.

i guess you could say its the same as when episode 2x12 will air in america *shrug*

Edited by fallenwiccan

• Moderators

when will series 2 air in the UK ?

can anyone tell me thanks

Jason :whistling:

I've heard anything from January to March to be honest, so nothing is confirmed - especially with the Heroes: Origins stuff cancelled, so BBC can't show that .. and it depends on the Writers Strike etc as already mentioned.

I would suspect they're holding off just to see when there'll be more for sure.

Only 11 of the 24 episodes have been aired by NBC, the BBC don't have a SKY deal (run 4 weeks behind USA broadcast) so I assume the following:

13 weeks worth of broadcasting to go

Writing and filming of those 13 episodes - or wherever they are in the pipeline - time taken ???

Gap between BBC starting broadcast and series ending in the USA

Conclusion: Assuming not the Summer for obvious reasons, so my estimate it has to be circa September 2008 (Autumn schedule).

NOTE: Writers strike permitting, negotiations broke down for a third time..