Wii

Alx

I've had a Wii for almost a year now and I've not got bored with it yet. Theres Mario Galaxy, Zelda, Wii Sorts, Mario Strickers, Rayman Raving Rabbids, My Sims, Wario Ware and lots more that are awesome to play on your own. I haven't even mentioned the old games that you can download.

As for the DS... there's Mario Kart, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, Diddy Kong Racing, Zelda Phantom Hourglass, Sonic Rush, New Super Mario Brothers, My Sims and lots more.

Both have loads of great games coming soon.

• Moderators

There were a few quiet months earlier this year, but over the past couple and the upcoming month things are really picking up for me personally. I'll have probably bought more games in the last 2 months of this year than the rest of my Wii-owning time in total.

I've had a Wii for almost a year now and I've not got bored with it yet. Theres Mario Galaxy, Zelda, Wii Sorts, Mario Strickers, Rayman Raving Rabbids, My Sims, Wario Ware and lots more that are awesome to play on your own. I haven't even mentioned the old games that you can download.

As for the DS... there's Mario Kart, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, Diddy Kong Racing, Zelda Phantom Hourglass, Sonic Rush, New Super Mario Brothers, My Sims and lots more.

Both have loads of great games coming soon.

Yeh too true.

I have plenty of stuff on it,

Big Brain Academy, Boogie, Blazing Angels, Carnival, Endless Ocean, Fifa 08, GT Pro Series, Heatseeker, Madden 08, Mario Strikers, Monster 4x4 world circuit, Resident Evil 4, Super Fruitfall, Tiger Woods PGA 07, Tony Hawks Proving Ground, Wii Play, Wii Sports.

Mario and Sonic @ The Olympics, Need For Speed Pro Street, Super Smash Bros. Brawl

plus stuff on the VC... :headscratch:

DB you gots endless ocean or Strikers?

A

I can't get the Wii cause my finance has trouble playing some of the games like tennis etc cause of his eyes, but he did get me a DS import, nice ice blue colour with a memory card that comes with 11 games, so I can't complain to much :YAHOO:

Anyone know how much the Wii is going for, roughly?

:chair:

LLAP :o

i've got one but I can't get it to connect to the net which is very annoying. Comes up with an error code about some rubbish. I want donkey Kong :YAHOO:

My tutor at college tells me that mario galaxy is UNREAL. I need more money... And time to spend playing it...

Get a LAN adaptor, I use wirelesss and LAN works fine for me :borg:

Erm yeh mor emonies required.

A