Autograph times

cuckoo002

Hi everyone

I couldn't see any info of what time the actual autograph sessions take place so if anyone can help I would be very grateful.

I have a ticket for the Malcolm McDowell photoshoot at 11.35am on Saturday, but will his autograph session take place before or after this? The reason I ask is that I will be unable to attend the event before 11.00am as I have to travel to Manchester by train and I only have a standard entry ticket from 11.00am onwards.

I've never been to one of these events before and am still a bit unsure about how it all works, so I hope you can forgive me if this question has already been posted somewhere else.

Thanks for your help!

OK.

Thanks for your help and replies. I didn't know if they had specific signing times but you have all answered my question.

Thanks!

Just remember to get your VQ tickets for the auto's as soon as you get there, don't wait until want until you are ready to go through.

• Showmasters Admin

Quick Q? Which is it best to get first? Virtual queue tickets or talk tickets? (Bearing in mind I'm not looking at getting VQ tix for any of the mega-busy level people like James or Malcolm - more Jason Momoa/Torri Higginson level...)

In that case get talk tickets first. I don't expect Torri or Jason tickets to go super fast.

Quick Q? Which is it best to get first? Virtual queue tickets or talk tickets? (Bearing in mind I'm not looking at getting VQ tix for any of the mega-busy level people like James or Malcolm - more Jason Momoa/Torri Higginson level...)

In that case get talk tickets first. I don't expect Torri or Jason tickets to go super fast.

Cool. That was my proposed battle plan (yes, in an effort to be organised I've printed out a timetable for the days with events I want/need to attend (e.g. talks I want to see/photo ops I've pre-bought tickets for!) highlighted so I don't get confused! :lol:)

Thanks for the advice! :D

Really? I'd have thought Torri would go quite well (not James or Adrian levels) as it's her first UK appearance I think?

Oh I think she'll be popular - but not James Marsters/Malcolm McDowell-level popular... :lol:

• Showmasters Admin

Really? I'd have thought Torri would go quite well (not James or Adrian levels) as it's her first UK appearance I think?

I think they'll go OK. Torri will likely get up to maybe 600-700, but I think it's likely both will go to open queue by the end of the day.

My advice stands. The talk tickets will be limited, say 300 of them (I'm not sure how big the talk area will be but it will be a finite number of tickets), were as I think even if Ali goes to get them first she'll still easily get tickets for Torri and Jason and get to see them that day.

I think they'll go OK. Torri will likely get up to maybe 600-700, but I think it's likely both will go to open queue by the end of the day.

My advice stands. The talk tickets will be limited, say 300 of them (I'm not sure how big the talk area will be but it will be a finite number of tickets), were as I think even if Ali goes to get them first she'll still easily get tickets for Torri and Jason and get to see them that day.

Yeah, sorry - wasn't suggesting your advice was wrong!

Personally I'm struggling to decide what order to get my VTs in, as I have to leave by 3.15 - 3.30 on Sunday!

• Showmasters Admin

Yeah, sorry - wasn't suggesting your advice was wrong!

Personally I'm struggling to decide what order to get my VTs in, as I have to leave by 3.15 - 3.30 on Sunday!

Don't worry I wasn't taking offence :lol:

Which guests do you want to get?

Don't worry I wasn't taking offence :lol:

I'm after Adrian, Malcolm, Torri, Jason, Claudia Christian and Kristine Sutherland.

It's more a case of prioritising as the SGA guests are more important to me than the heroes ones, but ideally I'd like to get them all. Combined with the fact that Claudia (although I'd imagine not as popular as my main 4) is doing a talk AND a photo shoot on Sun thus limiting her signing time! I'm so confused!!

It's not her first UK appearance, she did do a Stargate con 2 or 3 years ago (where I met her), but I don't think she's been over for a while though.

• Showmasters Admin

Don't worry I wasn't taking offence :D

I'm after Adrian, Malcolm, Torri, Jason, Claudia Christian and Kristine Sutherland.

It's more a case of prioritising as the SGA guests are more important to me than the heroes ones, but ideally I'd like to get them all. Combined with the fact that Claudia (although I'd imagine not as popular as my main 4) is doing a talk AND a photo shoot on Sun thus limiting her signing time! I'm so confused!!

Funnily enough I'd go for them in the order you put up there. Maybe Malcolm first.

It's a hard one I understand. I guess you need to go with your heart.