Latest Guest Announcement Michael Rosenbaum

showmasters

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still no word as to what days he is doing yet?? i see there is a photoshoot for sale but doesn't say what day. As i can't be there Friday, i'll have to hope it isn't on that day! i can't buy one however until i know...

*taps foot impatiently*

At the last shows there were no photo shoots done on Fridays, but of course that can change.

As David said: dates are unfortunately usually not confirmed that far in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone had their phototicket yet? or does anyone (Jola?) know when they will be posted? I've got it going to my in-laws cos I'm never in to sign for stuff and they keep asking when it's coming :blink:

It's way too early to worry about photo tickets having not arrived. :borg:

They should go out about two weeks prior to the event, maybe a couple of days earlier.

It's way too early to worry about photo tickets having not arrived. :blink:

They should go out about two weeks prior to the event, maybe a couple of days earlier.

I never said I was worried, in the past they have both come right away and taken weeks - I just wondered if anyone had got theirs yet or if anyone knew when they were planned to be sent so I could let my in-laws know roughly when to expect a knock on their door from the postie!!

Thanks Gebes... I guess they'll be on their way soon then (I figured they'd be after Eclipse anyhow!)