if anyone wants me to appear then that will be fine

michaelrc123

My friend was as skinny as a rake, he never could gain any weight, would have helped him a lot if he could. Thin people always seem to look taller, suppose it doesn't help that I'm a little over weight, if I lost a little weight it might help me a bit, maybe.

;)

LLAP :thumbup:

I'm 26 and I'm always getting asked for ID in bars and clubs because I look so young, it's rather annoying at times but there's not a lot I can do about it!

Getting back to the loose topic, I was on the Children's Channel when I was 13 (or something) been interviewed at Alton Towers... I'll happily sign autographs for free ;)

I'll be there filming with my mate Sill, he's been filmed at a couple of westling events and I know he'll sign stuff as well, lol

teamsillho9.jpg

Sill is in the middle, I'm behind him on the right.

Edited by Toxie

I'm in the new film The golden age (out Nov) as a soldier

with Kate Blancket, clive owen.

I worked on hot fuzz.

& I worked on Dr Who series 3

-----------------------------------

Autographs £1

Photo Session 50p

I worked on hot fuzz.

Autographs £1

Photo Session 50p

Blimey some guests charge a tenner for being in less!

I know it's a lot more difficult for tall girls.

It must be, cos I'm just over 5'9", which isn't that tall and loads of people comment on it. Maybe because I'm the shortest in my family it doesn't tend to be a big deal.

I guess people won't pick fights with you though.

I’ve appeared on digital channel Friendly TV (they do that babe cast award winning show now) on two separate occasions on a show called GamerWeb (which is no longer with us). This was around 5 years ago now.

5 hours in total of live TV helping present and playing computer/console games. Much fun was had :D

I worked on hot fuzz.

Autographs £1

Photo Session 50p

Blimey some guests charge a tenner for being in less!

I should charge more, with autos & photo sessions I'm spending about £450 this weekend.

Plus I lent my mum £1000 last week, Shes lucky I love her.

When I was 15 I hit 6'5" and decided I couldn't hide from it, I was tall and that's it. I did get some bullying at school because I different. Even ongoing out with friends I'd sometimes get idoits starting fights with me just to prove something.

I know tall guys in there 30s that still get idiots trying it on in pubs. I am lucky that I filled out and at over 20 stone people don't tend to try it on.

I will be at the event, I am also tall (6'4") and about 18-19 stone. So you might confuse me with Too Tall. I Remeber one con I was at that Dave Prowse was a guest. :firedevil:

He spent a bit of time with me, as I was the only one he could talk to, without having to look down!

As for celeb status, I have been seen briefly on tv 3 times. :firedevil:

Twice in the crowd at Santa Pod, when they were interviewing drivers. And once in a 'crowd shot' on Robot Wars. I have also been asked, if I am a member of the Plunderbird team, when I have been at Robot events wearing my Plunderbird gear. (I may come in it on Friday.)

I love these topics!! alot of things done by peeps, here is my list,

When I was 6 I was in Playdays on tv

I have been on ITV News twice getting interviewed

Pilot episode for BBC 1 called Home Again - Starring Mary Tamm and Linda Robson

Just finished filming Lewis 2 - the spin off of inspector Morse - starring kevin Waitley

and the day after c12 I am filming for 4 days Angus Thongs and full Frontal snogging, directed by Gurinder Chadha!! Should be good!! - starring Alan Davies and Karen Taylor!

I will do Autographs for free and u can also have a free photo or as many as u want!!

Edited by theentsrgoingtowar