Heroes Season 2 - Episode 3 Discussion (airing on BBC soon)

DavidB

• Moderators

Previously on Heroes ...

heroescaps2tw7.jpg

And next ...

Episode 3 - Kindred

Airs Monday October 8th

Recap

- Maya went weird some more on the way to America with Alejandro.

- Peter found out that his name was Peter. His captors have a box of info.

- Kensei was wounded but healed himself, oooh!

- Mohinder researched, and got The Haitian back working with Mr Bennet.

- Parkman questioned Angela and she was attacked by a mystery (and invisible) person.

- Mr Muggles missed being top dog.

- Claire cut off her toe.

- West saw it as he was looking through the window AGAIN. It's an obsession.

DavidB - I am shocked that you are promoting Donwloading.

Hold on, what am I talking about...lol..

Still need to watch this and last weeks, but I am on a major watchingfest this weekend as I have about 15 new episodes of various series to watch. I will report back duly kind sir.

I never download.

There's plenty of websites that stream these programmes.

I'm not caring one little bit about Maya, Alejandro or the Irish people.

Glad to see some of last years characters return but annoyed at what happened to one of them as I feel the character was only beginning to show the full potential of their power.

Good ending, but what is it with Heroes giving away the end of the season in the first few episodes? :lol:

This season doesn't even feel like the same programme as last season, and even though I'm still enjoying it, it's very poor so far in comparison.

I'll still stick with it though.

• Moderators

I doubt it's given away the end of the season. Likely the end of a 'chapter' like the 'save the cheerleader' initial one before the Peterbomb.

Maya/Alejandro are a bit one-trick right now but hopefully they'll develop more once they get to their destination.

I wouldn't say it's poor. The first season was more intriguing because it was all new, and as with any show the second season has a completely different dynamic with trying to offer a good balance between old and new.

As for streaming, I use it as a last resort as the quality's far superior on a download and it's just as easy to access.

i genuinely can't stand Maya and her brother. Absolute waste of time. Same scene over and over. How many times is he going to say , "everything's going to be alright, i won't let it happen again" and then someone dies. Well done pleasure face.

The cgi when west flies is poor, but other than that i'm liking the new series. Kensei is cool, but i think i need Ando to be with Hiro on some sort of adventure.

i'm enjoying it but it's taking me a while to get into it not loving the hiro,kensei thing but i don't mind Maya/Alejandro looked cool on the trailer for next week

Liking the irish girl but they tend to kill the girls i like in the show lol Mohinder is still my fav love him with molly so cute

Edited by Wyn

• 4 months later...

Just watched this episode and didnt enjoy it at all. Thought every scene was predictable, the cgi was not very good. Claire and that guy getting even more horrible.

Peter still seems to have lost his character somwhere along the show.

If they kill Mr Bennet i will not be very happy.

Thought this particular episode was boring.