Collectormania 5

showmasters

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruce Campbell Bruce Campbell Bruce Campbell Bruce Campbell Bruce Campbell Bruce Campbell Bruce Campbell Bruce Campbell

James Marsters would be pretty damn cool as well :lol:

But Bruce "God" Campbell would be fan [censored] tastic !! (come on, you know it makes sense :D , you could be one of the very few (only one so far I think) events to show Bubba Ho-Tep in this country. A coup of immense (and very lucrative) proportions !!

:o

Edited by Katchoo

Any more Harry Potter stars and i will love you... i haven't been able to make it to the previous events (*sob*)... so make it Rupert Grint and i shall love you all forever and ever *grin* :P

Yeah I hear ya!!

We need our Weasley King!!! Plus Draco should come back. I heard that Dan, Rupert and Emma had to have certain things in there contracts so thats why they dont show up. I talked to a guy outside that worked on Collectormania

Kyle Longbottom

Any more Harry Potter stars and i will love you... i haven't been able to make it to the previous events (*sob*)... so make it Rupert Grint and i shall love you all forever and ever *grin* ;)

Yep Weasley is our King!!!

I would love to get his autograph!!

Kyle Longbottom

I got My cousins autograph Neville Longbottoms!

:D I am not evil, I am nice and loving. :PPlease, When and where is C5 gonna be? If Elijah Wood is going, I HAVE to go aswell!! :P Oh I pray it is in America

Collectormania is always in England, Milton Keynes, if you go to the first page of this forum, scroll down, there are loadsa threads that will answer any queries you have.

As for Elijah Wood, you'll have to campaign for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*whispers* any1 else think Kyle.L is perhaps a bit obbsessed with hp?perhaps even more obbsessed than me?

Kyle L; u know im only messin with ya dude dont ya?

btw, i saw u at the talk! ( i just bin lookin at ur pics on ur yahoo groups thing) u were sittin two rows in front of me and my mates! wooooo!