If you were famous would you do an SM event?

Lambourne

Like the title says if you were famous would you do an SM event?

I don't think I would as my hand cramps up after writeing for like 5 minutes LOL. That and I don't think I could sit there for 1-3 days just signing and having cameras flashing at me 24/7 which gives me more respect for the guests that do these events.

Edited by Lambourne

As long as I wasn't mega-famous like the Heroes guests or whatever... I'd like to have the sort of busy-ness Gareth David Lloyd has - meeting lots of fans but having moments of rest and lots of time to talk to everyone that came up to see me. :poki: And I'd never do a photoshoot.

I would do a show for sure, yes ofcourse!!!

Infact i've thought alot about this, and even done roleplays in me head :lol:

If I was a huge Hollywood star, I would still make myself available for a SM show, wouldn't slut myself out on the circuit though, so it would be more exciting for those who meet me

And no matter what size queue I got, even if we were going into the 10,000 ticket mark, I would still spend time with fans and pose for photos and give out hugs to those wanting them.....no matter what I was told by my agent, guest assistant or Showmasters, i'd be a little rebel :P

Yeah but would you after 3 days 8am till when ever time in the day, i would do events but how long i would last i havent a clue :( it has so got to wear you out

Edited by vampess

I would totally do an SM event!

Could I still wear the crew t-shirt tough, maybe like a little best of both worlds. If I didn't have anyone in my line I could be a part-time runner and get stuff for people. Ooooooor, I could be my own guest assistant, usually the best conversations are with myself. Hmm, I probably shouldn't admit that. :YAHOO:

A very interesting question.

The answer is yes, I would.

I'd even cancel a days filming to meet the fans, they are however how I would got there in the first place.

I would'nt do any other convention. Just showmasters.

They seem to have it right.

Edited by Shabs

A very interesting question.

The answer is yes, I would.

I'd even cancel a days filming to meet the fans, they are however how I would got there in the first place.

I would'nt do any other convention. Just showmasters.

They seem to have it right.

most of the women at the shows are only there to see you anyway shabs :blink: i think itd save showmasters alot of unruly crowd trouble to get you at a desk with an orderly q formed :clap::YAHOO:

If I didn't need the money or exposure/publicity, no I woudn't.

Nicky doesn't want to meet his fans the swine!

It's not that exactly but lets just say if I was a big star like Patrick Stewart (who doesnt need the money or exposure/publicity) and had hordes of people queing up for a sig, I'd never really get time to really meet them anyway, just a quick hello/smile so it's not really worth coming down for that...I'd actually want to meet them rather than just hello/smile at them and have them rushed thru and let them waste £20 on that...unless maybe there was a long talk later where people get to ask questions.

Sometimes it's the other way around too; I won't bother to try to meet a certian guest cos the queue is too big and there's no way I'd get a chance to really meet them. For me the experience of properly meeting them is the most important thing above the sig or photo.

But sure, if I wasn't that big a guest and did have time to talk to the fans then I'd do it as I think they get something really good out of it.

Edited by nicky

If I became "famous" I'd do the odd event, maybe 1 every 18 months or so. However as Nicky says I'd like the fans to have a good experience ie a handshake, a personalised autograph, a few words and a pic. I wouldn't want to "do a Shatner", so I guess I'd be an Autographica man.