Forum Members Mugshots Site

Jason_Voorhees

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've just deleted a load of really nasty stuff from this thread. i'd like to remind everyone of the rules on the forum.

A few rules...

This forum is a place to air views and discuss them in a friendly and civilised way. Personal attacks and inappropriate comments aimed at any other person, be they a forum user, guest, or staff member, will be deleted and the poster banned forthwith.

I also want to point out that we do keep a record of each and every IP address you log in from.

Please use these boards for the purpose they were intended, ie a harmless, friendly, fun exchange of information. Please think twice before posting sensitive topics. This forum is not the place for highly emotive or contraversial issues to be discussed.

PLEASE ignore abusive posters. DO NOT encourage them or rise to their witless remarks. Simply report the abuse to us via email or via the "report post" link at the bottom of each posting.

All reports are taken seriously. All reported topics and posts are examined.

Following these simple rules will allow everyone to enjoy this forum. 

Thanks for supporting the forum

Showmasters

thanks

BB

I just never look good on pictures, I always look a bit monged :angel: Ah well maybe I could get some professional shots done so I'd look halfway decent. But then people would be really disappointed when they met me. So frustrating. Ah screw it, I'll remain a mystery until people meet me. I've just got to remember to wear my name tag at every meet and event :lol: