How busy was it today?

Charisma

I got there at 8:55 and was in by 9:05.

Did u already have a ticket or buy it at the door??

I live about 10 minutes away from Earls Court..the queues probably ended like at 10, everyone must be inside now. :)

Hey SMJ.. looks like we are neighbours.. Fulham (just off North End Road) here...

Going to Earls Copurt tomorrow, really looking forward to it.. I dont have a ticket yet tho, so hope I dont have to queue too long tomorrow.. were are gonna get there about 8/8.30am...

So if I get there by 9am tmorrow, how big do you think the queue will be to buy Early-Bird Tickets?

I really dunno, but the girl I got my ticket from today said that when she came to work at 7am this morning the Queue was massive, but it did move fast enough.. There was about 10 or 15 people there selling tickets.. but they DID NOT TAKE CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS..... so have cash ready... I made that mistake.. lucky when I went there ar 1pm there was no queue tho, so I could easily go to an ATM get cash and come back!

Not sure if they take credit card in the show itself tho for autographs etc..

Hey SMJ.. looks like we are neighbours.. Fulham (just off North End Road) here...

Going to Earls Copurt tomorrow, really looking forward to it.. I dont have a ticket yet tho, so hope I dont have to queue too long tomorrow.. were are gonna get there about 8/8.30am...

Cool, I plan on being there at round 8 too. I'll be arriving early to get an early bird ticket..