Thank you to all the crew

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

A BIG THANK YOU to you all newbees and regulars

To the newbees: we hope you all had a good time! Without your help we could not have put on the show in Glasgow, so thank you all so much :firedevil: and we hope to see you all next year :dance:

To the regulars: don't you have homes to go to! :blush: Once again, thank you all. Some of you travelled a great distance from all over the UK to help us. thanks so much.

The whole crew made us look so good, you are the best and we will never forget that. It's you who makes these shows work. Without you all we wouldn't have been able to bring a bit of Showmasters magic to Glasgow.

Thank You

Jason & the Showmasters team

"all planets have a north" - Christopher Eccleston: Dr Who

No, thank you! I had a great time crewing both days! I was just disappointed I couldn't go to the party, but I'll make prvisions for that next time!

Everyone was so good and being a guest assistant on my 1st day was really good, Katie was soooooooo nice!

Davey was really good and even knew my name from the outset which was scary! lol! And thanks to the pit bosses at the guest area: Donna Chris and Julie! You guys made my 1st event really enjoyable and made sure I knew what I was doing! :lol:

Thank you Showmasters and I'll see you at C:MK! Unfortunately I can't make it to LFCC next weekend which will be the best ever!!!!!

There's also one young lady I hope goes next time as well! lol! :D

Thanks again everybody! :D

Adam

A BIG THANK YOU to you all newbees and regulars

To the newbees: we hope you all had a good time! Without your help we could not have put on the show in Glasgow, so thank you all so much :D and we hope to see you all next year :dance:

To the regulars: don't you have homes to go to! :P Once again, thank you all. Some of you travelled a great distance from all over the UK to help us. thanks so much.

The whole crew made us look so good, you are the best and we will never forget that. It's you who makes these shows work. Without you all we wouldn't have been able to bring a bit of Showmasters magic to Glasgow.

Thank You

Jason & the Showmasters team

"all planets have a north" - Christopher Eccleston: Dr Who

Nope - we don't have homes to go to lol........My cat thinks I've abandoned him, he's currently sulking.

Thanks as always for letting us be part of the family. Enjoyed myself as always, although I think I got what Too Tall had as I've been in bed all day!!

See you all in a few days.

Donna

x

Thanks for letting us be part of it. It was an absolute blast to work and so lovely, friendly and good natured.

How about one in Devon next time... I think I won the record for farthest travelled crew member!

Now to rest up ready for next weekend!

Dawn

How do you become a crew member? I might like to do it next year. Depending on when it is :thumbup:

• Moderators

Thanks for letting us be part of it. It was an absolute blast to work and so lovely, friendly and good natured.

How about one in Devon next time... I think I won the record for farthest travelled crew member!

Now to rest up ready for next weekend!

Dawn

How do you become a crew member? I might like to do it next year. Depending on when it is :thumbup:

Clicck here about crewing

Edited by mrsclairecarter

It was a pleasure as always guys - Andrea we missed you but will see you next weekend.

The best moment of the weekend - seeing someone TALLER than too tall lol

Bet it won't take long for that photo to appear !

And as scary as it seems ----- see you all on Friday :)

Home.......Home.......No you lost me with that one......

Hold on that's the place with the grey boards and crazy (in a good way) people

It was a pleasure as always see ya on Friday

An to my People Carrier comrades thanks for a great trip up and back

Edited by Harry