Kristanna Loken!!!!!

dragonmate1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hee hee.

Well you know if they don't want to kiss the guys, I will for them, Pink's ex was a bit of a looker!

Go Cushy!! ;) Just...don't make DavidS jealous now, will you? :lol:

Ok, I'll give no hugs! :lol:

Well there does seem to be a craze of girl on girl action with the stars lately.  I think it is all just attention seeking.

You're right about there being a spate of girl/girl stuff at the moment, Cushy - and I don't know about you, but I honestly don't think anyone should read too much into this pic. :D

Nah just take it with a pinch of salt; Pink is always getting it on with someone or other.

'S what I thought, to be honest, Cushy - like Wuher says, it's probably just a bit of harmless fun...I mean, I don't want to be flippant, but you seem to see an awful lot of female celebs in the press/magazines snogging each other these days and, to be honest, it's boring! :P

Yeah they could try something new like kissing a guy!

They could practice on me!!!!

I wouldn't even charge them for the priveledge!!!

Girl on Girl is just a fashion thing now! And im pretty sure Kristianna is happy with her husband, he was at Collectormania with her and they seemed fine- I think this is just a fun/publicity thing. And hey it worked! Loads of girls do it- it's nothing new, or surprising.

i think ill pumch pink if i ever see her, for doing this to kristanna. p!nk's pretty ugly aswell. i know im a chick but still she is pretty hangin'. kristanna i hope u see sense soon.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Kristanna isn't reading this, Yah I know what she did was wierd.

But like they all said, it was probably publicity and all that s***.

When I first read about it, I thought 'Christ....... I don't believe it, this can't be the same girl I met last week....... can it?' that's the thought that was running through my head.

And don't worry about P!nk or whoever she is. ;):D:lol:

I hope this isn't a sign that Kristanna is gonna turn Lesbian, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOOOOOOOOOOO!.

Edited by Addz

Well it is fact that Pink is bi.

And in todays paper, Kris says that she prefers kissing women as it is more intimate. That link I posted with the image a page or so back should take you to the site where you can see the latest article.

Well it is fact that Pink is bi.

And in todays paper, Kris says that she prefers kissing women as it is more intimate. That link I posted with the image a page or so back should take you to the site where you can see the latest article.

Yeah...... well I hope it doesn't become fact that Kristanna is also gonna turn Bi ;)

Let's all just hope it was just for publicity. Because I'd hate it if I was wrong about that.

And, another thing, If she starts talking like that about what she did there, then it's nearly like she's hinting that she is bi. (please God tell me I'm wrong, PLEASSEEE!).

*raises hand shyly* Um...I'm not sure you can just "turn" bi - or gay - or heterosexual or anything like that, actually. You either have that tendency within you or you don't, and for some it comes out, and for others it doesn't - it's not like it's something you can catch. :D After all, don't they say that we're all on a continuum reading "het" at one end and "gay" at the other and that at any given point in time most of us are shifting position (pardon the pun) from one end to t'other? ;)

And it also occurs to me that whatever Kris decides to do is up to her at the end of the day, so long as it makes her happy...though I'll believe there's anything serious about her snogging Pink when I have more evidence. ;)

If none of the above makes sense, it might be because I haven't had my dinner yet... :(

I will shut up now... :blush::blush::blush:

I agree with you Yeltz; but then some people need that push to "find" their sexuality. Pink keeps on saying that people are trying to make her gay; well excuse me hun, you snog the face off every woman you can, that's not exactly making out you are a woman that likes the men 100% of the time. Hello!

Anyway, another article in the paper today (don't you love it when the folks buy trashy papers), has a photo of Pink and Kris leaving the same hotel at the same time! :o Shock horror, I am thinking if I was staying in the same hotel as you Yeltz and we were leaving the same day, I would probably say, "hey want to go for a coffee or something before we both split?", so I guess if we were in the public eye we would be seen as having an affair too.

Ah well, to each their own, but from the way Pink is talking, she is all for men. :huh:

sma! why read in to it? i agree with who ever said it first.."Harmless fun!"

""hey want to go for a coffee or something before we both split?", so I guess if we were in the public eye we would be seen as having an affair too." LOL!