Phobias

LilElfGirl

Okay heres mine I BLOODY HATE CLOWNS FRIGGIN THINGS THINKING THEY ARE ALL FUNNY AND INNOCENT TRYING TO MAKE KIDS LAUGH WELL THEY DONT THEY ARE HIDEOUS WE HATES THEM.

Lilelfgirlxx

AND DONT GO POSTING ANY PICS OF CLOWNS ON HERE OR I SWEAR ILL BREAK YOUR BLOODY NOSES TOO

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um.....dinosaurs...ive never slept properly since Jurassic Park came out at the cinema....i mean...what if they really have brought them back andnot told us? We might get eaten! I might wake up in the middle of the night and see a huge eye peering through my window...and It'll roar and i'll get scared and try and run away but I wont be able to cus they're really huge....and even if they're a bit smaller like a raptor it cans talk you and they rip you apart and its a slow death and they toy with you and and and and......

Other than that I can deal with most things, except for this thing I created for my screenplay and it scares the s*** out of me and I wonder where in the depths of my mind it came from cus I hate writing that script cus it scares meeeee!!

*hides*

jdeep.gif

Um.....dinosaurs...ive never slept properly since Jurassic Park came out at the cinema....i mean...what if they really have brought them back andnot told us? We might get eaten! I might wake up in the middle of the night and see a huge eye peering through my window...and It'll roar and i'll get scared and try and run away but I wont be able to cus they're really huge....and even if they're a bit smaller like a raptor it cans talk you and they rip you apart and its a slow death and they toy with you and and and and......

Other than that I can deal with most things, except for this thing I created for my screenplay and it scares the s*** out of me and I wonder where in the depths of my mind it came from cus I hate writing that script cus it scares meeeee!!

*hides*

jdeep.gif

Hands Serkette a paper bag to breathe into calm down huni there are no dinosaurs out there I hope :(

Lilelfgirlxx