Phobias

LilElfGirl

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay heres mine I BLOODY HATE CLOWNS FRIGGIN THINGS THINKING THEY ARE ALL FUNNY AND INNOCENT TRYING TO MAKE KIDS LAUGH WELL THEY DONT THEY ARE HIDEOUS WE HATES THEM.

Lilelfgirlxx

AND DONT GO POSTING ANY PICS OF CLOWNS ON HERE OR I SWEAR ILL BREAK YOUR BLOODY NOSES TOO

woweeeeeeeeee thats really strange im scared o clowns too

they are so bleedin scary - there was a picture of one in my bathroom in palm springs.......as u may guess it wasnt there for long.......

i dont mind actual clowns that are at circuses, well i say dont mind, im not quite as scared of them as i am of drawings/cartoons etc.......jeez they really are awful, theyre the one thing im truly totally scared of

and not just the actual clowns - circus and fairground musics awful too - its so like, twisted, dont u think? its pure evil i really hate that kind of stuff :frankie:

Okay heres mine I BLOODY HATE CLOWNS FRIGGIN THINGS THINKING THEY ARE ALL FUNNY AND INNOCENT TRYING TO MAKE KIDS LAUGH WELL THEY DONT THEY ARE HIDEOUS WE HATES THEM. 

Lilelfgirlxx

AND DONT GO POSTING ANY PICS OF CLOWNS ON HERE OR I SWEAR ILL BREAK YOUR BLOODY NOSES TOO

they are so bleedin scary - there was a picture of one in my bathroom in palm springs.......as u may guess it wasnt there for long.......

i dont mind actual clowns that are at circuses, well i say dont mind, im not quite as scared of them as i am of drawings/cartoons etc.......jeez they really are awful, theyre the one thing im truly totally scared of

and not just the actual clowns - circus and fairground musics awful too - its so like, twisted, dont u think? its pure evil i really hate that kind of stuff :firedevil:

i want to join in the hate clowns discussion! i hate them, trying to make you laugh, with all that freaky stuff on their faces :firedevil:

I have a phobia of rejection, never really thought about it but i'm definitely scared of it B)

same here.. yea.. its scary.. scary lil thing..

AND OMG..

iM TERRIFIED!

absolutly TERRIFIED

of bin accused of somin ive not done..

like when my bruvas moneys gone and blames it on me.. i hate it..

not when ur jokin.. dont go tryng stuff..

im scared of myself B)

and this

Lilelfgirlxx

and not just the actual clowns - circus and fairground musics awful too - its so like, twisted, dont u think? its pure evil i really hate that kind of stuff :angel:

i want to join in the hate clowns discussion! i hate them, trying to make you laugh, with all that freaky stuff on their faces :lol:

I THINK THE FAIRGROUND MUSIC IS CREEPY!!!

I ALSO DONT LIKE SPEEKING IN FRONT OF AN BIG AUDIENCE CAUSE I KNOW ILL MAKE A ASS OF MYSELF!!! :lol:

I THINK I REAAAAAAALLY am scared of places with sink in the dark.. its scary..

i cant even LOOK in the bathroom when its dark.. its so SCARY..and yes i knoe youll say i cant see.. lol but, theres a lil window and SOME light gets in and *shudders* aaah taps in dark