Guest Cancellation - Mary McDonnell

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there,

Unfortunately due to conflicting work commitments Mary McDonnell will not no be able to attend The London Film and Comic Con.

We wish her the very best with her career and look forward to welcoming her to a future Showmasters event.

We're sorry for any inconvenience.

The Showmasters Team

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

The less fitting language for this forum has been voiced elsewhere. I'm not going to inflict that on the crew here, it's not your fault but.... ARGH.

Dammit! What is it with people cancelling because of schedule conflicts when I'd have been going specifically to see them? Torri did it last year too... *whimpers* >_<

Can we make sure we ask her again next year?...

Edited by Trialia

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there,

All photo shoot tickets for Mary will be refunded over the next few days to the credit cards they were paid for with.

We don't refund admission tickets though as there are still lots of other guests and attractions at the event to enjoy.

• Moderators

thats sad. i was looking forward to meeting her and asking about her committment to sparkle motion!

Awww yeah me too :D I've never met anyone from Donnie Darko (I don't think anyway!), and it's my favourite movie so I was quite excited :o

just posted in the Guest Suggestions thread for Collectormania in October...
Yeah but if shes filming in Sep, will it be likley she'll be filming then? When is that.....*Prays to Gods of Kobol" Man this truly sucks

Maybe, but it's worth a shot, ne?