COLLECTORMANIA 4 PHOTOS

billy_bob

ohhh ur mate and her b/f are coming too... then ur sure to be fine and like u said u'd be even more nervous, so ur nerves wont bother u :blink: ... im still tired too i work for my dad here at home so theres no getting away from it :D i'll live tho its just the whole plae looking deal that isnt of the good oh well im like a vamp hehehe

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awwww :lol:

Well my "date" went well... well ok for a date. the Film was good we saw Matrix Revolutions. Im going again to see it tonight hopefully. My friends reckon its crap but i enjoyed it. I havent seen him since saturday, i dunno whether thats good or bad tho.

Im at school at the moment, and im so bored, i got drama next tho so thats ok i suppose..

I have a long day tho, no free periods!

hehe talk to u later.

Luv Maz

~X~

You've all heard those rumours about Elijah and Dominic being a couple, but keeping it under wraps? Well, I have definite proof that it's all a load of cockabully. Elijah is in love with someone else entirely! Take a look at the pic and see.

The best snapshot of the ENTIRE event.

Courtesy of Siobhan, whom I haven't seen around lately. I felt this had to be posted, so sorry to her if I've jumped the gun.

~fadagaski~

awwww :P

Well my "date" went well... well ok for a date. the Film was good we saw Matrix Revolutions. Im going again to see it tonight hopefully. My friends reckon its crap but i enjoyed it. I havent seen him since saturday, i dunno whether thats good or bad tho.

Im at school at the moment, and im so bored, i got drama next tho so thats ok i suppose..

I have a long day tho, no free periods!

hehe talk to u later.

Luv Maz

~X~

hehehe i emailed u go check it :P

• 2 weeks later...

hey any1 remember wen we went in john lewis's in our costumes (me and sarah (rickman) and suzi and jules and sum others i think) and we took a pic of sarah in a hat? well does any1 know who it was who took the pic? if any1 has that pic please own up!

hey any1 remember wen we went in john lewis's in our costumes (me and sarah (rickman) and suzi and jules and sum others i think) and we took a pic of sarah in a hat? well does any1 know who it was who took the pic? if any1 has that pic please own up!

Poppy took that pic! I got a copy if you want i can e-mail it to you?

Stickx

Oh sweet Jesus!!!!  :o

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

Oh. My. God. :o Oh my God!!!!!!! :wub: Oh wow!! I love it, too - love it to bits! :D Thanks so much for posting the link to this, darlin'! ;):P:lol:

{{{{fadagaski}}}}

No problems people!

I posted the link before but I guess only a few even bothered to take a look the last time ... ;)

Not that I care! So long as people can see the Truth now, that's all that matters. Lij/Dom? Pah. WE know what was happening when Sean was with his wife.

~fadagaski~

No problems people!

I posted the link before but I guess only a few even bothered to take a look the last time ... :angel:

Not that I care! So long as people can see the Truth now, that's all that matters. Lij/Dom? Pah. WE know what was happening when Sean was with his wife.

~fadagaski~

I'm sure it's all quite innocent really. :lol: Bet poor Dom felt a bit left out, though! Did he get a hug too? :D

No problems people! I posted the link before but I guess only a few even bothered to take a look the last time ... :lol: Not that I care! So long as people can see the Truth now, that's all that matters. Lij/Dom? Pah. WE know what was happening when Sean was with his wife.

:angel: I'm sure it's all quite innocent really. :lol: Bet poor Dom felt a bit left out, though! :o Did he get a hug too? :D

No problems people!  I posted the link before but I guess only a few even bothered to take a look the last time ... :D  Not that I care! So long as people can see the Truth now, that's all that matters. Lij/Dom? Pah. WE know what was happening when Sean was with his wife.

:wub: I'm sure it's all quite innocent really. ;) Bet poor Dom felt a bit left out, though! :D Did he get a hug too? :wub:

Yeah he did. Andy was just saying good bye on the Monday before he left for London. I was on the other side of John Lewis when this happened. *grouses*

~fadagaski~

• 2 weeks later...