Latest Guest Announcement - Ritchie Neville

We are pleased to announce that Ritchie Neville will be joining us for Musicmania Live!

Ritchie is one of the original members of the UK boy band Five. In 1999. Following Five's break-up in late 2001, Neville has made appearances as a TV presenter, guest, actor and reality show celebrity contestant. He made a brief foray back into music with his own rock band in early 2003.

We now have 3 members of Five appearing at Musicmania Live!

2006.04.21_top_trader.jpg

I'm actually crying coz I'm so happy?!

I'm feeling the need for Abs and then a group photo shoot, pretty please!! That would make my entire life!

And if you could get Sean as well.......*grins lol*

xxxxx

I'm feeling the need for Abs and then a group photo shoot, pretty please!! That would make my entire life!

xxxxx

Its fine they'll get Sean...all you need is the card board cut out!! I can't actually believe I'm finally gonna meet Ritchie! He was always my favourite from the very start of five and never got to meet any of them.

xxxxx

Its fine they'll get Sean...all you need is the card board cut out!! I can't actually believe I'm finally gonna meet Ritchie! He was always my favourite from the very start of five and never got to meet any of them.

OMG I know, Ellie!! Woop for Ritchie being our fave!

I'm sooooo excited!! :YAHOO:

xxxx