Old trilogy poster

sweetj_nomad

just wanted general opinions of others.

i bought a poster which is meant to be limited edition when the original trilogy was re-released and its all shiny, embossed and fancy la dee da.

but i was wondering ive only got old trilogy cast members on it so far, do you think it would ruin it if i got new cast members on it? i.e. ray park as darth maul?

because its only made with the old in mind. this post might seem pointless to most but im just in a situation where i dont know whether to get new trilogy cast sigs on it or not. :YAHOO:

sw-poster.jpg

that there is what ive got so far not alot really. advice/ideas would be appreciated :wub:

Carrie Fisher (princess leia)

Paul Blake (greedo)

Peter Geddis (captain antilles)

Jeremy Bulloch (boba fett)

Warwick Davies (wicket)

....are all visible so far. but there are alot of signings happening this year for the saga so...

cheers,

J.

Personally I have different posters for the old and new trilogies which I get signed at events. However, I don't think there is anything wrong with getting both on one poster but you will run out of room fast on it lol

Keep that one old trilogy. It says 'Trilogy' on the poster and from the characters represented it's obviously meant to be the original trilogy. As others suggest get a prequel type poster for the prequel cast.

Any ideas where you could get a prequel like poster from? I have my original trilogy one for signing but don't fancy carrying 4 posters around with me! I was thinking of using the episode 1 teaser poster (Anakin and shadow) as there's plenty of room for sigs with a light background but not sure I want ep2 and 3 sigs on it. Failing that I guess I could use a CE poster but even that only has Luke and Leia on and the programme cover is abit busy to get sigs on.

Any help appreciated.

Any ideas where you could get a prequel like poster from? I have my original trilogy one for signing but don't fancy carrying 4 posters around with me! I was thinking of using the episode 1 teaser poster (Anakin and shadow) as there's plenty of room for sigs with a light background but not sure I want ep2 and 3 sigs on it. Failing that I guess I could use a CE poster but even that only has Luke and Leia on and the programme cover is abit busy to get sigs on.

Any help appreciated.

There are some artists that do crossover trilogy posters - some of the old characters mixed with some of the new. It's not an 'Official' promotional poster, but might be suitable.

Other than that I would go with the Episode I poster as, with the Vader shadow, it..ahem...foreshadows what is to come throughout the prequel trilogy. And as you say - plenty of nice light areas for signing.

Obi

i think there was something on play.com also. it was similar to the one ive got for my old trilogy but it was just the bit with darth vader on. seeing as hes in episode 3 might be worth having a look :thumbup:

failing that they do have a lot more various ones, some of the mosaic pictures might be worth having a look?

J.

I have a poster for each trilogy but I did have a hard time finding a prequal trilogy poster. Finally found one with shows posters for all 6 films, so i use that for the prequals now.

Currently have 33 autos on the original trilogy poster and 16 and the prequal.

• 5 weeks later...