Massive THANKYOU to the Sportsmania Crew

Sportsmania

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say a MASSIVE thankyou to everyone who crewed at Sportsmania! You were all absolutely fantastic! :unsure:

It's been a while since I have been involved in the shows and I had forgotten what a great bunch of people you all are. There really is no other events crew like you anywhere! :D

I've had lots of members of the public also tell me how friendly, professional and helpful you all were too. The guests were also very impressed and they asked me to pass on their gratitude for making their weekend so enjoyable!

I hope you all enjoyed the show and are going to be able to get some well earned rest! I'm looking forward to being able to work with you all again very soon.

Thanks

Mark :thumbup:

Thanks for a great weekend, as always, we couldn't crew the events if you didn't put them on. and BIG thank you to Malcolm, Duncan, Shabs and Belinda, who helped this silly old fool with his dead battery

Thanks for a great weekend, as always, we couldn't crew the events if you didn't put them on. and BIG thank you to Malcolm, Duncan, Shabs and Belinda, who helped this silly old fool with his dead battery

A great way to get the day started.

Picture121.jpg

Always a bright spark,

Shabs :(

It was a pleasure to work for you guys as usual, and to see all of my mates again.

Jordan thoroughly enjoyed himself, which is a huge plus.

I would like to thank everyone for keeping an eye on him for me. I didn't have to worry at all that he was coping as most people let me know lol.

Hope to see you all soon

xx

ally

• 2 weeks later...