Elijahs Laugh

Mighty Mo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh elijahs laugh!!!! i luuuurrrrvved elijahs laugh!! it ops up in our convos about c4 often.. we try an do impersonations of it but... well.... no one does it like elijah!! hee hee!! i wish i could put his laugh im a box... i could open it eveytime i felt sad!!! ooohhh... i could so make a fortune if i sold them!!! hee hee

oh elijahs laugh!!!! i luuuurrrrvved elijahs laugh!! it ops up in our convos about c4 often.. we try an do impersonations of it but... well.... no one does it like elijah!! hee hee!! i wish i could put his laugh im a box... i could open it eveytime i felt sad!!! ooohhh... i could so make a fortune if i sold them!!! hee hee

Yeah - I'd buy one!

nomi-noo Posted on Oct 13 2003, 01:17 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'll pay for an elijah laugh in a box....maxe you happy when the day is gloomy! 

Would be good for halloween, elijahs high pitched laugh on that jiminy interview is scary! ;)

hiya

wondering if u guys who are in the know can help me - what is the best thing to do - by the sound of it the fotr has commentaries and so forth on it and i've looked and so does the Two towers one....so should i buy those dvd s or wait for the trilogy to come out.???

hiya

wondering if u guys who are in the know can help me - what is the best thing to do - by the sound of it the fotr has commentaries and so forth on it and i've looked and so does the Two towers one....so should i buy those dvd s or wait for the trilogy to come out.???

The Extended DVDs are great!!!! I can't wait til the TTT one comes out! You should get them as soona s you can!

I'll probably buy all the EE DVDs and then a box set of all three when the third one comes out!!!! Just because its LotR and its brilliant!