Elijahs Laugh

Mighty Mo

On the sunday evening talk for the FOTR with Elijah and Sean ther was a moment that Elijah got the giggles and couldn't stop laughing. :D We all laughed as well and it was soo bad Elijah couldn't stop and had to put his hand on the micro phone so Sean could continue to talk!

I love :wub: his laugh it is soooo natural and real and one of a kind like him!!!

MO :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i so agree with the giggle that was coming out of the man... he should record it and produce a CD for us all to hear it any time we feel gloomy...

What a addictive giggle the man has....

just makes me giggle now... i think he actually giggles in the commentry on the extended DVD of FOTR...

:D

I love  :wub: his laugh it is soooo natural and real and one of a kind like him!!!

MO :D

That is sooooooooooo true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :D

He has theability to keep a unique laugh like that where as my unique laugh is embarressing and i admire him for being 3 months younger than me and yet light years ahead in wisdom and experience!!!!!

He was actually crying. He was laughing so much that he cried.. aww what a guy. He was wiping his tears.

That is actaully the best laugh i've ever heard. Yeah he does giggle quite a bit on TFOTR commentary. Very funny. Also on an interview called Primetime Glick with Jiminy Glick. If you haven't yet seen it or got it. I strongly reccomend you do so. VERY FUNNY!! :DElijah interview just click on that and scroll down until you get to "elijah on primetime glick

aired 06.12.03 | posted 06.12.03

16.1 mb quicktime clip created by celeste" and download that.

He was actually crying. He was laughing so much that he cried.. aww what a guy. He was wiping his tears.

That is actaully the best laugh i've ever heard. Yeah he does giggle quite a bit on TFOTR commentary. Very funny. Also on an interview called Primetime Glick with Jiminy Glick. If you haven't yet seen it or got it. I strongly reccomend you do so. VERY FUNNY!! :DElijah interview just click on that and scroll down until you get to "elijah on primetime glick

Yeah the clips fantastic - thanx sooooo much!!!

Just finished watchign that! Omg... his laugh is so cute!!! lol! He kind of reminds me of me - because I have this infectious laugh that when I start... I just CANNOT stop... ask anyone who has seen me laughing!

The other day... I was laughing (for a reason I wont disclose) but I just could NOT stop! For about 30 mins! No joke! Everytime I reminded myself of it - I'd just laugh!

But theres this one guy at school... who REALLY hates my laugh - because it just goes on and on and its SOO LOUD! And he always tells people not to say anything remotely funny when I'm around... Imake sure I laugh extremly annoyingly when he's around...

But hey - I could listen to Elijahs laugh all day long!

:P hahaha, Elijah's laugh is sooo contagious. Every time he starts laughing I just can't help it but laugh. There are some people that have the ability to do that. They just laugh and everyone around them cracks up.

So why was Elijah laughing hysterically, what happened?

I love how real he is and in Jiminy Glick he says I love your innocents, and he laughs and says "Thank You." And I love Jiminy’s stories, like how he got his name and the story about his cat. The look on Elijah’s face is priceless.

:P hahaha, Elijah's laugh is sooo contagious. Every time he starts laughing I just can't help it but laugh. There are some people that have the ability to do that. They just laugh and everyone around them cracks up.

So why was Elijah laughing hysterically, what happened?

I love how real he is and in Jiminy Glick he says I love your innocents, and he laughs and says "Thank You." And I love Jiminy’s stories, like how he got his name and the story about his cat. The look on Elijah’s face is priceless.

Yeah! He looks like he does't know whether to laugh, run, scream, or just keep stum!

On the sunday evening talk for the FOTR with Elijah and Sean ther was a moment that Elijah got the giggles and couldn't stop laughing. :D We all laughed as well and it was soo bad Elijah couldn't stop and had to put his hand on the micro phone so Sean could continue to talk!

I love :wub: his laugh it is soooo natural and real and one of a kind like him!!!

MO :lol:

That's what i wanted lol.. i wanted to hear him laugh.. next year!! *crosses fingers*

Tee hee.. I don't think Elijah's laugh is contagious in the eay you mean it... I think the laugh itself is just hilarious! His laugh is what made us laugh, and then he didn't know why we were laughing, but he kept laughing and we were laughing at his laugh...

and it went on and on!

And I was at the Sat talk!