Elijahs Laugh

Mighty Mo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm moving to LA when I'm 18! Can't wait! DOM, HERE I COME!

xxkissesxx  :lol:

OMG same here! Well probably more likely when I'm 19. I'll stay on for my a-levels and then take a year out to earn some money then go and live in LA! Go to Film School or whatever and become a director!

:lol: Take me with you guys!!!!!! pweaseeee!!!!!!

Anyway, how come nearly all of you went to the talks?????

No one knew a thing when I asked

Tee hee.. I don't think Elijah's laugh is contagious in the eay you mean it... I think the laugh itself is just hilarious! His laugh is what made us laugh, and then he didn't know why we were laughing, but he kept laughing and we were laughing at his laugh...

and it went on and on!

And I was at the Sat talk!

hehe, i was there saturday to, and i think u summed the laugh up just right!!!!

and the "ooooooooooo" at the noise was funny too hehe :jason:

My brothers kind of mad! He even got put on these pills but at the moment we're having a "time off" pills to check they're working and MY GOD... they are so working!

He just does the most random things and says the weirdest things... its so odd!

The funniest thing is though..

these pills that he has - takes away his appetite ... so this week and last week - he's been eating like a horse!!! I only ever see him eat!

Back on the pills 2moro though! Heaven at last!

Yeah i so agree with the giggle that was coming out of the man... he should record it and produce a CD for us all to hear it any time we feel gloomy...

What a addictive giggle the man has....

just makes me giggle now... i think he actually giggles in the commentry on the extended DVD of FOTR...

:D

yea! near bree?

and the parrrrrrr-TING bit :wub:

Yeah i so agree with the giggle that was coming out of the man... he should record it and produce a CD for us all to hear it any time we feel gloomy...

What a addictive giggle the man has....

just makes me giggle now... i think he actually giggles in the commentry on the extended DVD of FOTR...

:D

yea! near bree?

and the parrrrrrr-TING bit :wub:

Par-TING, Par-TING! I love that bit! They're always laughing on the DVD! Such a happy bunch!