Thankyou

quigon

same here too - everyone was very polite and helpful and all the guests (the ones i met) were friendly and chatty.

I was in early on saturday, and left about 10.30 and it was very quiet the whole time. Just walked up for all 4 of the autos i wanted, with nobody behind me - great for me as it meant i could get a bit of a chat from the guests.

Hope it got bussier later on and today?? i think its a good 'off shoot' to do and is worth continuing.

PS - i lost a tenner somewhere between paying for jack charlton and walking away with me signature - anyone got it???!

The event was a bit like a CM in reverse. I have often found CM is really busy in the morning then quietens down. this one started dead slowly but then went manic in the afternoon.

Maybe a lot to do with that was the later arrival of Banks, Hunt and Hurst then the photo shoots being done.

I didn't see your money but if its any consolation I think Pat Jennings broke every bone in my hand when I shook hands with him!

Hi Mark

it was good to meet to you and put a face to the name, and I would also like to add my thanks for a wonderful show.

I think the guests were brilliant, they had plenty of time to chat and really helped make this event.

It was also really enjoyable as it was so relaxed, and here's looking forward to the next one.

Many thanks

Les