Who do we want at C GMex 3?

Virginia Hey

Chase Masterson

Bob Picardo

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

Also, The Teutul guys from American Chopper, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Alan Tudyk, Charley Boorman & Ewan McGregor as well as anyone else form The Long Way Down team as they'll be promoting their new series.

:blush:

I don't think the whole getting Ewan along just to promote his new show would work terribly well and you'd probably need to be dead let alone blind to see through such a ruse. People would just flock to Ewan and get their SW prequel stuff signed, despite the fact he's gone on record to say he regretted having contributed to those films and probably completely ignore Charlie. You'd need to get some sign up saying saying that he wouldn't be signing any stuff from his movies to even have a hope of pulling that off.

Edited by stavrosb

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any and all from Firefly/Serenity, but especially Adam Baldwin, Gina Torres, Summer Glau, Chiwetel Ejiofor, David Krumholtz, Jeff Ricketts, Dennis Cockrum, Richard Burgi, Tim Minear and of course Mr Joss Whedon

What he said. Particularly Joss, Summer and David K!

Any chance of some female guests :thumbup:

I agree, any chance of balancing the male/female see-saw in terms of guests?

Would love to see:

Chase Masterson - DS9

Robin Curtis - Star Trek 3

Julie Benz - Buffy/Dexter

Hallie Todd - TNG

Kristen Dalton - The Dead Zone

Alice Krige - Silent Hill

Virginia Hey - Farscape

Who do we want? Well a the moment anyone more interesting than the current lineup would be good. I feel very uninspired so far and its only 3-4 weeks till the event. At the moment I would only be getting autos from james martsers (if he personalises) and Malcolm McDowell (who i expect will cancel anyway) :-(

Brad Greenquist,Elizabeth Mcgovern and Steve Guttenberg as they were in the film ,The bedroom window,and anyone else from the cast.The film has been described as a hitchcock style thriller

Corey Feldman and Corey Haim

The cast of the film of Buffy the vampire slayer.Here's the list

Kristy Swanson

David Arquette

Luke Perry

Hillary Swank

Donald Sutherland

Paul Reubens

E.t.c..

Edited by Beth