Next guest announcement for Collectormania Glasgow

scar11ek.jpg

That's actually a picture of one of the "Hot Toys" isn't it?

Met him before, he's a great guest, shame (for me) he's not at LFCC or C12 though.

Nicky,

Notice your from Leamington Spa as well as Dublin. How will you get to LFCC if you go?

Nicky,

Notice your from Leamington Spa as well as Dublin. How will you get to LFCC if you go?

My hometown is Leam but I live in Dublin now. When I go to CM I fly to Brum and then go home for the wkend to Leam and then just drive to MK but if I'm going to LFCC I just fly straight to London and stay in a hostel nearby, unless I need to go back home to Leam first to pick stuff up or something and then take a train into London. Edited by nicky

Nicky,

My hometown is Leam but I live in Dublin now. When I go to CM I fly to Brum and then go home for the wkend to Leam and then just drive to MK but if I'm going to LFCC I just fly straight to London and stay in a hostel nearby, unless I need to go back home to Leam first to pick stuff up or something and then take a train into London.

If you ever need someone to share the costs of petrol or anything give me a shout, as I always seem to goto events by train. Pain in the bottom for getting back with stuff. Anyway contact me off board at maxieffect@ntlworld.com if you find yourself needing to save some cash.

Cheers

Thanks but if I did go to Leam first I'd take the train anyway, I dont mind it and I always stay over for the Sat night anyway to hangout in town...It's only £15 return to Marylebone so long as you go before 3pm and dont return between 3-7pm. Ask for the "Just Fifteen" fare on the Chiltern Railways line then get a tube pass.

Ian Whyte hasnt actually been confirmed to be in AvP2 as far as I know, he's not on imdb but then the film isnt out till Dec 07 so maybe they dont have all the info.