Thank you to all the crew

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We'd like to extend a big thanks to all the crew, including those who worked the autographs areas, the green room, the photo shoots, drove cars, ran the parties, did the tech for the talk and parties, helped at the info booth, djed, assisted set-up and breakdown, ran errands or in any other way helped out at the show.

Especial thanks to Malcolm in the photos, and his crew; Duncan, Sparks and Mike, for getting tech up and running in an incredibly tight time window; James and Stef and those who did extra shifts to help the parties run; and Nick, who took his assignment as a runner with good humour and willingness to do the job.

If I've forgotten anyone from the above list, rest assured its because we don't like you and didn't value your contribution at all. :YAHOO:

Well done to everyone involved.

Jason, Andrea, Stuart and Mark, and the rest of the Showmasters team

Hey guys,

Was a pleasure to work for and with you again. Had a fantastic time as always, its amazing how no day is the same.

I think I will probably speak for all the crew, when I say, Showmasters ROCKS! You are the BEST!

Miss everyone already!

Here's to the next event.

Hugs

Marina xx

Had a great time. Kind of rediscovered my love of crewing, it felt like the old days in terms of general vibe and excitement. Plus is it just me or was every single guest exceptionally lovely?

Edited by Big_Pants

Thanks SM,

We couldn't do what we do, if you didn't do what you do.

As always it was a pleasure working with you again, I see grey boards and I know I'm in my second home. Thanks to all my fellow crew, pitbosses and other important peeps too, you all know how great you are.

Here's to the next one :thumbup:

Andy x

Thanks guys

Not sure what the verdict is on this one, but it was certainly better than Auto. Worked with some great pit bosses, did some fun stuff and cannot remember the last time I made so much effort to go to all the parties. The drop was the fastest ever (someone had a great idea....!), everything seemed to go smoothly all weekend.....

and I had lunch!

Many thanks for having me. Hope to see you again soon,

Paul

thanks for having me back at the May CM SM! :smile: it was good to be back, even though it meant 515am starts to get everyone in the bathroom and to the early shift at 7 and the normal start for 730 :wub:

had a blast you guys, thanks for making it a truelly excellent weekend :wub: rock on Glasgow and LFaCC5 wahooo! :wub:

surfy sah xx

If I've forgotten anyone from the above list, rest assured its because we don't like you and didn't value your contribution at all. :firedevil:

Oh... I just thought you never mentioned me becuase you loved me too much... This makes far more sense...

Hiya All

As always it was a pleasure working with you guys again. Had a fantastic time as always cant wait til the next one as we all have so much fun. It was great to meet up with freinds and chill out, it was a "BARREL of fun" if you know what I mean.

See you soon Ian

Hi guys,

Thanx for having me back and for putting on a great show!!

It reallly was an absolutely fantastic weekend :)

I only wish i had more time off so i could attend all the shows!!!

this event is always great and it was brilliant meeting up with everyone again!!

really looking forward to future shows :)

Donna

If I've forgotten anyone from the above list, rest assured its because we don't like you and didn't value your contribution at all. :poki:

*Goes on strike!* :poki:

Yeah..... didn't think you'd believe that one!