meeting brandon how excited!

garnerman

collerctormaina is just around the corner and i've been waiting so long for this and i'm counting the days until i meet brandon but i'm useless at asking questions so has anyone got any siggestions as i normally freeze up when i meet my idols!!!

I used to ask questions, but it's not easy trying to think of question they have't answered a million times before.

I understand it must get pretty boring for them answer the same ones over & over again.

This dawned on me when i met George Lazenby.. :unsure:

Anywho... i don't bother asking questions anymore, i just go and speak to them about normal everyday things. :P

collerctormaina is just around the corner and i've been waiting so long for this and i'm counting the days until i meet brandon but i'm useless at asking questions so has anyone got any siggestions as i normally freeze up when i meet my idols!!!

I used to have this problem too. Just remember that while Brandon may have played Superman, he's a mortal just like any other. He puts his trousers on one leg at a time like the rest of us and probably visited the little boys room before the event started just like the rest of us do.

Does this help?

I used to have this problem too. Just remember that while Brandon may have played Superman, he's a mortal just like any other. He puts his trousers on one leg at a time like the rest of us and probably visited the little boys room before the event started just like the rest of us do.

Does this help?

Without trying to dash your hopes, you may not be allowed to ask him anything. If Shatner was anything to go by the more popular guests at Collectormania you are ushered through like cattle. Marsters was the same last time he was there.

Without trying to dash your hopes, you may not be allowed to ask him anything. If Shatner was anything to go by the more popular guests at Collectormania you are ushered through like cattle. Marsters was the same last time he was there.

Marsters? Not when I saw him. She shook everyone's hands and made sure to talk to you.

I wont be there to meet him but would like to know:

1). What are the plans for the next Superman film and will they include the rumored return of Gen. Zod?

2). How was his audition for the role and how did he come to be aware of it?

3). How much physical training did he do to become Superman?

4). Did he try to emmulate Christopher Reeve or make the character his own?

5). What about the deleted Krypton scenes? And were there many deleted scenes that didn't make it?

6). When Lex and his thugs are beating Supes up on that giant rock does he really say, "I'm still Superman!" and why?

7). He was a big Supes fan before being cast so what would he like to see Supes do or fight in future sequels?

8). How can Lois know that her kid is the son of Superman but not know that Clark Kent is the same guy???

Edited by nicky

I wont be there to meet him but would like to know:

1). What are the plans for the next Superman film and will they include the rumored return of Gen. Zod?

2). How was his audition for the role and how did he come to be aware of it?

3). How much physical training did he do to become Superman?

4). Did he try to emmulate Christopher Reeve or make the character his own?

5). What about the deleted Krypton scenes? And were there many deleted scenes that didn't make it?

6). When Lex and his thugs are beating Supes up on that giant rock does he really say, "I'm still Superman!" and why?

7). He was a big Supes fan before being cast so what would he like to see Supes do or fight in future sequels?

8). How can Lois know that her kid is the son of Superman but not know that Clark Kent is the same guy???

I'll print this off and leave it with him mate!

• Moderators

Marsters? Not when I saw him. She shook everyone's hands and made sure to talk to you.

Yeah, I really can't say that any guest has been the same as Shatner in terms of being pushed through the queue etc. That really was a one-off, and regardless of how busy some other guests have been, they've never been that fast.

Most will say hi etc, and I think Brandon won't be a problem. He's always seemed like a friendly guy from what I've read about other people meeting him.

I really can't say that any guest has been the same as Shatner in terms of being pushed through the queue etc. That really was a one-off,
Adam West at LFCC2 Saturday. Never met Shatner so cant compare but I regretted handing over my £20 that day.

Did I give you any pointers with my questions, garnerman? Actually more of a comment rather than a question to him is that I wish Bryan Singer directed X3 instead and Brett Ratner stuck with Superman Returns but I guess if that happened Routh wouldnt have been picked to play Supes. I had a similar conversation with Nick Stahl about James Cameron being replaced by Jonathan Mostow for T3.

Edited by nicky

I really can't say that any guest has been the same as Shatner in terms of being pushed through the queue etc. That really was a one-off,
Adam West at LFCC2 Saturday. Never met Shatner so cant compare but I regretted handing over my £20 that day.

Did I give you any pointers with my questions, garnerman? Actually more of a comment rather than a question to him is that I wish Bryan Singer directed X3 instead and Brett Ratner stuck with Superman Returns but I guess if that happened Routh wouldnt have been picked to play Supes. I had a similar conversation with Nick Stahl about James Cameron being replaced by Jonathan Mostow for T3.

yeah thanks fingers crossed, all i want to do is speak english!!! and not the usual

I spoke to Brandon briefly at the Superman premiere last summer and he seemed really nice. He certainly took the time to sign as many autographs as possible.

Edited by sagart